56-0 feels sooo good

HSKRNOKC

Ya, that kinda made me mad. Not that we didn't make 600, but that some of our fans booed that we took a knee instead of going for 600. That was NOT too classy. I know it was cold, and the fans who stayed wanted to see something cool, but we should never boo our own team after a 56-0 win, or ever for that matter. This was a huge win where our starting QB barely played 2 1/2 quarters. Way to go big red.

im glad to see the offense running on all cylinders, the way that we know it can. Zac Taylor early and often looked very sharp, the o-line created some big holes for the running game that was surperbed today. the receivers were catching ball left and right. The BLACKSHIRTS were playing with fire and passion, just punshing their qb all day stuffing their running game and shutting down their wideouts and in my book that was a grade A game and i could careless if they got the 600 yards just as long as they won the game thats good enough for me

So until next time friends GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!

OH and one otherthing bring on those f'ing jayhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steam

Ya, that kinda made me mad. Not that we didn't make 600, but that some of our fans booed that we took a knee instead of going for 600. That was NOT too classy. I know it was cold, and the fans who stayed wanted to see something cool, but we should never boo our own team after a 56-0 win, or ever for that matter. This was a huge win where our starting QB barely played 2 1/2 quarters. Way to go big red.

I cannot believe that there were people at that game that would BOO because we did not try to pad our statistics and make the Troy players feel worse than i am sure they already did. That is not what HUSKER fans should be about. From what I have read it was a great effort by the HUSKERS and a real good way to get the sc game behind them.

GBR

You know what, I did not get to see the game as I was on a farm drinking and getting rained on. My parents kept me updated and from what I read of the media and stats. USC is a good, maybe great team, but we are not far behind. ZT was great, Marlon and the rest of the backs.... I'm drunk as hell, but I know my Skers when they dominate. TWO WEEKS IN AMES!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

You know what, I did not get to see the game as I was on a farm drinking and getting rained on. My parents kept me updated and from what I read of the media and stats. USC is a good, maybe great team, but we are not far behind. ZT was great, Marlon and the rest of the backs.... I'm drunk as hell, but I know my Skers when they dominate. TWO WEEKS IN AMES!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

LMAO that last line reminds me of Old School when Will Farrell runs off the stage in a drunken stuper screaming "Let's go streaking....Who's with me???!!! :rollin

:sarcasm Neb-48

Kansas-10

Kansas put up a good fight, and along with excellent blocking from their All Big 12 line

hung in with the Huskers till late in the fourth quarter. The same result as their recent games.

The cat-like quickness allowed only 400 passing yards to Zach taylor. Ganz in mop up duty only threw one touchdown. Look out Big 12 North! Kansass is for real!

(Heavy on the :sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

Yeah! You guys are awesome!!! Troy is a true challenge! Way to go NU!!

"HEAVY ON THE SARCASM"

:clap

Troy almost beat FSU and Ga Tech. How have you Jayhwaks done this year?

You beat Northwestern State! Congrats!

You beat Louisiana Monroe 21-19 (thats two points brosef)

You LOST to Toledo (ouch)

You barely escaped USF IN LAWRENCE.

I don't really see how you have any right to rag on NU