Terrence Nunn

I'm not sure if this has been posted...and it's probably too late seeing as what happened this weekend, but from Yahoo :

"I just feel like everybody kind of gave up on us after the USC game, and a lot of people were down on us when we came into the Troy game because Troy almost beat Florida State and Georgia Tech," said receiver Terrence Nunn, who caught four passes for 102 yards. "We're a hell of a team, too."

That kind of makes me mad at myself and everyone else who sat around and bitched about the USC game. When the players start feeling like the fans have given up on them....well, we become almost as bad as Colorado.

Win or lose this weekend against KU, support the team baby!

I think this should be the lead in to every post on this board. This is a game played by young kids. It is not the end of the world and no one needs to bashed for the results of the game. They gave their best, both coaches and players. We have a moto that reflects that. Time as fans we start to believe what we preach.

I hope these comments open the eyes of a lot of the dooom and gloomers who reappeared after the USC game and now have crawled back into their dark dreary lives.

Thanks Terrance for opening the eyes of some that sat the fence.

Yeah, until you see that lowly Arizona played them tougher than we did. USC is not the USC of old. Their offense had better get their sh#t together or they're going to get pummelled a time or two this season. I've never seen a Pete Carroll team play so uninspired. They played 2 quarters against Arkansas. They played 1 quarter against NU. I didn't watch the game with Arizona, but looking at the score they couldn't have been very sharp. I didn't give up on NU after the USC game because I fully expected to lose that game. I expect to lose the Texas game as well. I expect to lose the Big 12 championship game also. If we lose any other games, then I'll get really pissed.