I'm not going to go to the KU game!!!!

:steam:steam:steam:angry::hmmph:(

My friends bailed on me so I'm not making the trip up to Lincoln for the KU game....and probably not at all this year. They tell me this the day before we're supposed to go!!

I'm so depressed now, I was totally looking forward to the first Big XII game of the year and seeing us smack down the Jayhawks.

Have fun for me to all those that are going. Yell loud so that I get to use my Big XII tickets this December.

That sux B. If I were in KC right now you could just ride up with me... but Im in Omaha this wk. You should come up anyway man - a bunch of us are meeting at the alley, and then going to different tailgate parties. You can surely find a single ticket, and I know there are people in my group that usually come out at halftime and just end up watching it on tv in the parking lot (drinking problms), so you could at least use their ticket for a half. or meet up with some of the guys on the board who are students - its seriously not hard to find a single student ticket, and then just sit anywhere in the stu section.

:rant

Same here...

Last year I planned a road trip down to Lincoln for the KU game with a friend. I've got a total breakdown and itinerary that I made last year (calculated to the penny). Thing was, when I was doing it up, he said he was game, but didn't have the money (I did at the time, and still do- in fact enough to pay for his sorry a$$ too). Since then he's worked and made money, but dropped out of college to keep doing whatever he was doing all summer (I think it was construction). Today I should have left and be either in Montana or Wyoming right now (1st night in Buffalo, WY) and tomorrow night I should have arrived in Lincoln. But no, I'm still in Alberta :angry:. I haven't really kept in touch with him since we got out for summer vacation, so I highly doubt he'd deserve to go to Lincoln. Oh well, there's next year, and by that time I'll have graduated from college. Besides I have a better friend that I haven't asked yet, so we'll see. Or maybe by that time I'll have accumulated enough Alaska Airlines miles to get a plane ticket (I've already got over 12,000 in 1 year~ flights are about 20,000). But I'll be 20 then, and don't you have to be 21 to rent a rental car? Or there’s always Greyhound (I have to phone them to find out how much a ticket to Lincoln is, since they won’t let me see on their website).

So that was my little rant.

blah, I guess that's what happens when you decide to go with a KU fan (yeah...he probably didn't want to witness them lose)

I'm just lucky I got my tickets refunded

I'm a Jayhawk fan and I will be there without question. I have 11 tickets for the game. I have 3 available at this time. I plan to sell them when I get into town. If you see a Jayhawk fan selling tickets ask him if they are my screen name. If you find me I will give them to you half off.

Good luck kids! Heck, it may not be that hard. The group I am going with my be the only KU fans going!!

:corndance

Good news!!!!

I think I'm going to make it up after all. I was able to get ahold of another friend up there who said I should go ahead and come up without them as she was going!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all I need to do is find a ticket when I get there, which she said she'd help me with!! So you may see me fightin' for a ticket outside before game time. Otherwise I may be doing what Blackshirt said and just chill in the parking lot. Hopefully not, but at least I'll still be with Husker fans!!!

Thanks for your moral support guys

haha

GO BIG RED