Great Job On The New Board

I intended to respond to this earlier but got distracted and then forgot. Thanks to all for the nice words - it's rewarding to know people appreciate your hard work. But this was by no means only my doing - a big thanks is also owed to our great Mods, b/c if we wouldn't have had their help over the past couple yrs, this board wouldn't be even close to the position it's in now - and hence we wouldn't have had the cache for the upgrade.

And of course thanks to all of our EXCELLENT members. Im clearly wearing the huskerboard goggles, but Ive been to every other husker board, and I truly believe we have the highest ratio of quality members than anywhere else. So cheers to all of you.

Keep up the good work everyone, and good things will continue to come our way. I still strongly believe this is a community owned board (kinda like the GB Packers), so if you keep up your end of things, I'll continue to re-invest everything back into this place, and it will continue to get better.

GBR

What else are you guys doing to the board since it's not done yet???

A couple of the things that will be apparent to members will be:

-pulsating HB icons on left of forums

-"N"s representing post count

-Husker peeps icon at bottom of index page

...and a few others I cant think of.

Then we also have some bigger stuff in mind that will blow the doors off this place, but thats a nanalama surrrprise you'll just have to wait for. ;)

:corndance:nanalama:corndance:nanalama