Kenny Wilson a no show

No...when did we ever have settlement in the 2nd half that allowed us to things we wanted offensively? The answer is never. Our entire 2nd half might as well be one play of the 3rd and 18 that Taylor and Hardy connected...that was the only sign of life in 3 and 4 quarters. Wilson had a really nice run in the 1st half, but that was when we were rolling on all cylinders taking what we wanted...makes it hard to sub and change things on offense the way you want it when you are being pushed around so bad you don't even know what to do.

I was surprised. I am still confused with BC's rb rotation. Lucky obviously wasn't getting any yards up the middle. Glenn was doing excellent until the fumble. I wished we would have tried to run the ball more with our big backs when we had a decent lead and our passing game wasn't getting it done. At least get the clock moving to shorten the game.

i wonder if this is more Randy Jordan than BC.

just an observation from seeing BC stay focused on the game, instead of working with the offense when they're off the field.

actually, i think it's more both norvell and jordan than BC. although Cally has the final word.

Whomever it is it doesn't make sense. Lucky had a down game, but they kept feeding him the ball (when they did run).