Zac Taylor was not on target tonight.

The O-line had nothing to do with ZT underthrowing Nunn twice last in the first quarter. Trying to thread the needle to Hardy. And the 2 near picks by the Kansas D. The O-line held well during those particular plays.

Zac was off a few times, this is not front page news, but many times because he was hurrying to get rid of the ball. Is the O-line completely to blame, no, but they did not exactly play well. I think 395 yards, no INTs, and 4 TD passes is plenty to expect out of Taylor. He was sacked twice, the fumble was caused by defensive pressure in the backfield, and he was hurried a lot (knocked on his butt a lot as well). To say that the O-line "had nothing to do with it" is being very nice to the O-line.

In all actuallity, I put the blame primarily on the defense. Horrible, Horrible defensive display.

I think some of the blame goes from the O-line to Taylor. He was holding the ball for a long time on some plays. That could be his indecision, the wr's being unable to get open, or the play calling and the long routes. Either way, some of the hits may have been avoided. He didn't throw any picks :thumbs and put up nearly 400 yards passing.

I agree with the title of this thread. Zac had a monster night if you look at the numbers, but if you watched the game, you would see that Zac was off. Even on an off night, he is still a very good quarterback, but there were several throws that he could normally make with his eyes closed that were just not there that night. Im not saying he had a bad game, but just that I am very spoiled by how he normally plays, which is at a much higher level than he did last night.