4-1 That's all that matters!!

When Sunday rolled around we are 4-1. All this pissin and cryin because Kansas took us to overtime. Big deal. We won the game. For me it's just about wins and loses. It's how many do the Huskers score and how many do the opponent scores. My way might not be the right way but who cares about all the little stuff we bitch and moan about . Huskers 39 Kansas 32. 100 years from now the score will still be the same. There is so much parity in football. We as fans don't really give anyboby any credit. We think we should win 70-0 everytime. The problem is our Defense is too slow and our db's are too small. 5 games in we all know that. Everygame in the Big 12 are going to be a dogfight. Just lightin up the world did not end because we went to overtime to Kansas. Remember you fans can walk on to the program and help the team. Is the any 6-2 corners on the message board or 4.2 speed linebackers. If not ,who are we to blame the players or the coaches. The Huskers are 4-1 1-0 in the Big 12. That is all that matters. That just one's fans way who looks at the football program. Iowa St. is next. Let's give them some credit. The score might be NU30 ISU 28. Then we go to 5-1. Remember we WON.

When Sunday rolled around we are 4-1. All this pissin and cryin because Kansas took us to overtime. Big deal. We won the game. For me it's just about wins and loses. It's how many do the Huskers score and how many do the opponent scores. My way might not be the right way but who cares about all the little stuff we bitch and moan about . Huskers 39 Kansas 32. 100 years from now the score will still be the same. There is so much parity in football. We as fans don't really give anyboby any credit. We think we should win 70-0 everytime. The problem is our Defense is too slow and our db's are too small. 5 games in we all know that. Everygame in the Big 12 are going to be a dogfight. Just lightin up the world did not end because we went to overtime to Kansas. Remember you fans can walk on to the program and help the team. Is the any 6-2 corners on the message board or 4.2 speed linebackers. If not ,who are we to blame the players or the coaches. The Huskers are 4-1 1-0 in the Big 12. That is all that matters. That just one's fans way who looks at the football program. Iowa St. is next. Let's give them some credit. The score might be NU30 ISU 28. Then we go to 5-1. Remember we WON.

I completely agree. With everything that went on yesterday we still came out on top and one. We had quite a few mistakes and we got thrrew it. Look for a bunch more of these games :bonez

I pretty much agree with the thread starter, but my concern is are we making the progress we should be?

Stevie P fired Solich because we were "gravitating to mediocrity", and three years in we're still in a dogfight with a basketball school?

I think alot of you Husker fans are still not giving KU the credit they deserve. The game that was played Saturday night was for the North championship. It's that simple. This isn't your older brothers KU football team. Yes, KU is a basketball school. But they have made HUGE strides in the last 5 years. So has NU. I just think you Husker fans need to show more patience.

It was a great game. We probably would have had you in Lawrence. Two good teams went at it, and you guys were the better team. Great job. All of your fans showed great class and I had a great time. Lincoln is always a fun place to visit. Good luck in Basketball this year. You'll need it. As for football, See you all in Lawrence next year!! :)

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

I pretty much agree with the thread starter, but my concern is are we making the progress we should be?

Stevie P fired Solich because we were "gravitating to mediocrity", and three years in we're still in a dogfight with a basketball school?

I think alot of you Husker fans are still not giving KU the credit they deserve. The game that was played Saturday night was for the North championship. It's that simple. This isn't your older brothers KU football team. Yes, KU is a basketball school. But they have made HUGE strides in the last 5 years. So has NU. I just think you Husker fans need to show more patience.

It was a great game. We probably would have had you in Lawrence. Two good teams went at it, and you guys were the better team. Great job. All of your fans showed great class and I had a great time. Lincoln is always a fun place to visit. Good luck in Basketball this year. You'll need it. As for football, See you all in Lawrence next year!! :)

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Not to take anything away from your team JSG, but the Huskers played terrible last night, minus the first 10 minutes of the game. To the Jayhawks credit, they capitalized on it and pushed them to the edge. I am not sure if Kansas is going to be a world beater this season, but I wouldn't be surprised, based on schedule and how they came back on the road, if they finish #2 in the north.

The thing is that good teams MAKE teams look like they "just had a terrible game". KU was the better team last night, and may be all around. we will see at years end. the crowd essentially won that game, and if the earth was flat and folded in half and Lawrence & Lincoln were swapped out keeping everything else equal, the score woulda been smilar to last year. Im afraid to admit.

In Stevie P's speech he mentioned beating teams like Texas and Oklahoma, not Kansas, Missouri, IA St.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

I, for one, think KU played a hell of a game. As I said in another thread, most teams would have given up after that first quarter. KU didn't - they fought back and almost took one in an extremely hostile environment. Well coached, well executed. A very good job by KU.

Were the Huskers "flat"? Perhaps, perhaps not. I can say that either way, KU never quit. Hats off to 'em.