Coverage Map

If you dont get the game on tv (even if you do), be sure and listen to it on Huskers.com or watch it on tv. While you do that, join our gameday thread and chat with our members during the game. I have spent many a Saturday with our board during games. Great way to enjoy the game.

I don't know if I'll get on the site this weekend because last weekend I was too busy posting on here and not spending enough time watching the game!!!! Probably because I was freakin out a little bit!!!! :lol:

Great! According to the coverage map, I'm not sure if I will get the game or not. Steubenville Ohio (which would be the channel we get) seems to be right on the border.... Wonder if there are places in Columbus, Ohio that will have other Huskers gathered together for the game!? Might be worth the 2 hour drive. Anybody from that area?

I am pumped! I just found out that my local ABC affiliate here in PA decided to go with the Nebraska game instead of Oregon v. Cal. According to the guy I spoke with, the local affiliates are allowed to choose the game they want to air. Nothing like getting to see the Huskers AND save 20 bucks.

:restore