Your reaction if we go 0 - 4 in next 4 games

Get drunk. And if we go 4 and 0!, get drunk. :wasted

And if we go 2-2?? :lol::lol:

I'll be a little disgusted but not pissed. I look at like this. All great teams have down years. OU did in the 90's. USC did just a few years ago. Teams like A&M, Texas, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State. Teams with a tradition of winning have down years. Maybe it's just our turn right now. :hmmph

I don't see us going 0-4 right now though. In fact, I have a pretty good feeling about us going 4 and 0 thru October. ISU and KSU of course aren't playing well. We match up pretty well against Texas but we play Texas at home and our boys will be glad to be back in Lincoln so I have to go with advantage: NU. And OK State got exposed against a pretty good Houston team. IF I had to choose a game we were going to lose, I would say it's ISU only because Meier is a pretty decent QB.

I'll be a little disgusted but not pissed. I look at like this. All great teams have down years. OU did in the 90's. USC did just a few years ago. Teams like A&M, Texas, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State. Teams with a tradition of winning have down years. Maybe it's just our turn right now. :hmmph

I don't see us going 0-4 right now though. In fact, I have a pretty good feeling about us going 4 and 0 thru October. ISU and KSU of course aren't playing well. We match up pretty well against Texas but we play Texas at home and our boys will be glad to be back in Lincoln so I have to go with advantage: NU. And OK State got exposed against a pretty good Houston team. IF I had to choose a game we were going to lose, I would say it's ISU only because Meier is a pretty decent QB.

If our down years are one season without a bowl game, and a 7-7 and 8-4 type season, then at least we aren't going through what OU did. They were absolutely horrible in the 90s and I'm happy we aren't dealing with something like that.

Iowa State is coming off two really bad weeks. If the Huskers come out and play four quarters like the first quarter last week then no problem. Likewise if you play four quarters like the first last week you have a chance at beating Texas too. Oh please for all that is holy beat Texas!!!!!

If our down years are one season without a bowl game, and a 7-7 and 8-4 type season, then at least we aren't going through what OU did. They were absolutely horrible in the 90s and I'm happy we aren't dealing with something like that.

You are so most definitely correct! I was stationed in OK back then as well and me and two co-workers went to see the OUvsKSU game in Norman. OU lost...big time. Funny thing? Tickets were $5 a piece. They were begging fans to show up to the games. No one wanted to admit they were a fan. Now...everyone is a fan. If we ever become that bad, I promise to fling poo on everyone who makes fun of NU

There would be some 'splaining that would need to be done.

Lets see, that would put us at 4-5 with the possibility to go 4-8, 5-7, 7-5, 7-6, 7-7, 9-5, too many scenarios. There would definately need to be more than some explaining to do. 0-4 would be horrible, but not as bad as an 0-7 or 1-6 to end the season. Another season w/o a bowl game and heads should fly. Probably start at the top w/ SP. It would be different if the team hadn't been pumped up to be better than last years. Anything less than last years record would be disappointing.

Can't see that happening BUT if it did I would turn my puter off for at least a week to let things cool down. Nah, would be too much fun to miss with all the great wailing and gnashing of teeth. :lol: Important thing to remember it is just a game not a life and death situation. :woo

I will burn every piece of Husker gear or memoribilia I own, put a For Sale sign in Callahan's yard, contemplate jumping off a building. :sarcasm I will do what I always do. Go to work, spend time with my fiance, friends and family and have a good time talking about anything and everything Husker. 0-4, I don't really see it happening, but still, it won't be the end of the world. Last year got pretty rough in the middle too.

:yeah

I agree I would not do anything drastic. Being a fan is about winning and losing. Of course I would be a little ticked about everyone having their way with the skers, but that's as far as my reaction goes. I'm going to wonder what lies ahead for the team and coaches to get back on track. :thumbs