ISU's Golden Rule Promotion

dbetz23

Easy on the stupid Iowa people comment....................Say stupid Iowa State fans that more acceptable!!!! :lol:

lol, yea, i said it cuz im from Iowa too......

but yea, BIGREDIOWAN, do you ever watch sports sound off on sunday nights???

the way those 2 guys talk, ISU is full of potential Hiesman winners

That's because Travis Justice is an idiot! :lol:

That's because Travis is from Iowa.

Wait so am I.

How was the atmosphere there dbetz.......and how were the ISU fans???

I'd say there was about 15,000-20,000 Husker fans there. The hillsides were mainly Nebraska as well as the ends of the sidelines. The tailgating is nuts! Since it is a wet campus, it made it even more crazy. The student section is the worse by far as it comes to sportsmanship. They did chants (every student) that said "F*ck the Huskers", for a lot of the game. Other fans, of course, are normal college football fans. I was in a section right next to the students in the upper deck with many other 'sker fans. After we went up by 2 TDs, things became to fly our way, like bottle caps and popcorn. At halftime my buddy got some soda dumped on him from the upper deck. Didn't get him as much as the guy next to him. The student section became really quite at half time and they began to file out early in the 4th. The only chants they did from halftime to the end of the game was to sing alone with Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline (I'm NOT joking)! And at the end out the game I just shouted out GO BIG RED, filed out, went to my car, and went home. No foul language from any Husker fans that I saw. We truly are the best fans in the country BAR NONE! Only bad part about Saturday is that I didn't get home till 3:30 am on Sunday and I had to work at 5:30 am. It was worth it though! GO BIG RED!