ISU's Golden Rule Promotion

dbetz23

ISU is having a t-shirt promotion for the game Saturday. ISU fans will be wearing piss colored shirts that says "ISU's Golden Rule: Beat NEBRASKA. On cyclones.com on the right hand side there is a short video explaining it. The guy in it is monotoned, it's quite funny to watch. Of course, I'll be in my RED #7 Husker jersey Saturday at the dump they call Jack Trice. GO BIG RED!

ISU is having a t-shirt promotion for the game Saturday. ISU fans will be wearing piss colored shirts that says "ISU's Golden Rule: Beat NEBRASKA. On cyclones.com on the right hand side there is a short video explaining it. The guy in it is monotoned, it's quite funny to watch. Of course, I'll be in my RED #7 Husker jersey Saturday at the dump they call Jack Trice. GO BIG RED!

For many teams, when they play Nebraska no matter what the record, time of year, etc., they will always bring their "A" game. It's like when teams play Notre Dame. Everyone shows up.

For Nebraska they'll just have to suck it up and play harder. Obviously the extra attention other teams have shown when they hit the road has worker becasue the Huskers can't win.

I think we'll bounce back quite nicely from last week- I'd project a score of something like ISU 24 to NU 42 or something in that range. I think our defense will have something to prove and our offense won't have much trouble with their defense, which sucks against both the run and pass.

It's too bad Andre Jones's USC comment has overshadowed him. He gets better with every game. I bet by the end of the season he will be the rock of our secondary. He is going to be an awesome shutdown corner next year- especially with Bowman back.