Where was Lucky?

Every back this year has had a game where they pretty much sit. This was Cody and B Jack's game to play. Wilson and Lucky pretty much stayed on the bench. They showed some shots of Lucky on the sideline and he didn't look upset.

i know, i saw that as well, very encouraging that we have 4 guys who accept the fact that they might not play every game...

Thats good to know.

It is good to see that it appears that all of the backs support each other. They all have strengths and have had great games this year. I'm thrilled that Glenn and BJax were given the chance to shine tonight. They showed that any of the 4 could start and the offense would be no worse for ware.

Great job guys.

wheres the conspiracy theory for Lucky

Exactly my thoughts. Unfortunately, there is no member named: MarlonLucky20:TheRealNorthHollywoodPimpinGangsta. :sarcasm I am glad Cody had a big game, he deserved it. Great game all around, great road game by the team. Good game plan on offense, good game plan on defense. Sound win against a tough opponent on the road. Hopefully it is enough to get the KSU game broadcasted on TV.