Some classic KSU quotes

Here's a classic from C-Husker

I'll do Wildcat fan the courtesy of sparing him of any history lesson about Lincoln (or anything else for that matter, as he is obviously a genius and knows pretty much everything) but here's what grated me on how I was treated in Manhattan.

It is always annoying to any established power when an upstart program doesn't know how to handle success. You people just don't know how to act. Winning over a period of years will bring that (assuming that you can sustain the "over the years" part of the equation). Bill Snyder is probably the best college coach ever. I am still amazed by what he has done there. But winning since 1991 just isn't the same as winning since 1962 and bringing home 5 titles in that span. Right now, you're better, and recent history is on your side. Great job. If you want respect, stop acting like an a-hole and realize that you're about 30 years behind the curve. Oh, and if you didn't notice, you are 1-2 years from starting another massive losing streak to the Big Red (I know how much the history bores you, but I hope you don't have a similar monopoly on the future.)

I'll buy you a beer after the game, regardless of outcome. You deserve that much respect.

c-husker

too god damned right to be questioned

I've worked with many KState fans and while I find them annoying when they loose they are at their worst when they win.

Heard an interview with Prince yesterday. This guy believes without a doubt they will win this game. He absolutely believes they can put more points on the board than we can and that our D is going to get lit up. He didn't say much (didn't want any bulletin board material I suppose) but you could sense that with Freeman coming on like he as to compliment their running game that he is extremely confident. Based on what Freeman has done the last couple of weeks he just may have a reason to feel confident but I really don't think he is giving any respect to our D. Just my opinion.

I've been reading this forum this morning and there's some classics. For instance:

If the O-Line can give JF enough time he will throw for over 3 bills against NU

And they are eating up what McKeon said the other day ('Well, now it's going to be 11 years.' Yeah, I don't think so," McKeon said. "We're going to go in there, and we're going to break this streak right now.")

From another board:

Greetings my soap hating Husker friends! I imagine that like me you are very excited about watching some excellent KSU football this upcoming weekend. Perhaps some of you might even have the blessed fortune of visiting scenic Manhattan to watch the contest in one of the greatest football venues ever dreamed up in Wagner Field? If you do make the trip, I am most certain you will be mesmerized by the majesty of the mighty Flint Hills and the mystical nature of our many man made lakes. Indeed, I always worry that when visiting teams bring their fans to town, that some may decide to stay because they want to capture a part of the Wildcat life no matter how unworthy they might be. Given how homely so many other Big 12 towns are, especially Lynkoln (sp?) and the number of portly and rude women with crooked facial features that reside there, it is a very real threat that you might want to stay. That does not sit well with me, so please plan on exiting in an orderly manner upon the extinguishment of your teams hopes of victoty. Superb!

To the upcoming game then! Mastermind coach Ron Prince has finally decided it is time to unleash superstar freshman Josh Freeman and no surprise - the Big 12 wins are already rolling in and we are looking to harvest more on our way to another Big 12 championship. Most knowledgable college football experts agree that KSU's defense is one of the most feared in the nation using state of the art NFL schemes combined with NFL type players. Scary! Few would argue that they have a set of linebackers that rivals what KSU is dishing up these days and those who do argue are just doing so because they are retarded or enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing. Offensively, things are really coming around after some supernaturally bad luck and shoddy officiating held back the Cats in the latter part of September. Observe these quotes:

"KSU's offense with Josh Freeman is like a super team from another, more glorius galaxy. Imagine a team with A Dan Marino/Micheal Vick hybrid at QB, a Jim Brown in the running game, and an offensive lineman resembling a bunch of legendary Wookies or Rancors in their imposing strength. Add on some speedy wide receivers and a genius warrior mage calling plays and motivating them and that is KSU." - Opposing coach

"I was impressed not only with the Wildcats skill, which was superb and something any good football player should aspire to, but also their amazing sportsmanship as well. After kicking our behinds, they never failed to offer a helping hand up or touching word of encouragement. When I have a son, I would dream he would play for this coach in this program. The fans were awesome too. Handsome chaps and lovely ladies with super Wildcat spirit every one." - Opposing player

"This KSU offense should really give teh Huskers a great many problems because they do everything well. I would be shocked if they did not score at least 50 points. If the Jayhawks managed over 500 yards, it should be an easy day for Freeman." - Knowledgable football expert

Now that I have shared some of my thoughts, I am anxious to hear what excited you about watching KSU this weekend! Pray tell, what do my Husker friends see happening?

EMAW!

Pick your classic KSU quote.