Some classic KSU quotes

Here's another post by the same guy (SuperPowerCat)

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

"How would I like the Huskers to be more like KSU?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my message board travels as an ambassador of KSU football education and goodwill, I always like to try and learn a little bit about the opposing team of the week. I have found that this question is just a super and very clever way to do that. There are just so many potential answers given your many comparable failings that it gets me as fired up as a ferocious Marcus Watts tackle to hear them.

Given that you are having such troubles with your new head coach, I imagine that a lot of you would like to be more like KSU in having chosen an awesome up and coming head coach like Ron Prince who is a mastermind at knowing the game and extolling motivational techniques tailored to the individual and the situation. He's well on his way to accumulating many victories as well and that counts for a lot too. Perhaps you would like to upgrade your tired uniforms with something flashy like a menacing purple Powercat atop a flashy silver helmet and a royal purple uniform? Maybe it is the great education you might have received at KSU, where more Truman Scholars have matriculated than at any other public university in the land? Maybe you would like something as simple as having more superstar athletes to dazzle you on fall Saturdays? Football giants like Yamon Figurs, Reggie Walker, or Jef Snodgrass? Maybe a more hip mascot like Willie who impresses with both spirit and conditioning? Proceed!

For my part, I wish that KSU could be more like NU in that we were closer to a major airport. The NCAA, fueled by jealous rivals, has tried to hold down our dynasty by limiting air travel options in recruiting. When you have a campus like KSU's to sell, a coach like Ron Prince doing the selling, and fans like the Wildcat faithful to chear you on, it is still easy enough to recruit, but it could still be more convenient for our future players as well as out of town fans visiting on game day.

EMAW!

Here's another post by the same guy (SuperPowerCat)

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

"How would I like the Huskers to be more like KSU?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my message board travels as an ambassador of KSU football education and goodwill, I always like to try and learn a little bit about the opposing team of the week. I have found that this question is just a super and very clever way to do that. There are just so many potential answers given your many comparable failings that it gets me as fired up as a ferocious Marcus Watts tackle to hear them.

Given that you are having such troubles with your new head coach, I imagine that a lot of you would like to be more like KSU in having chosen an awesome up and coming head coach like Ron Prince who is a mastermind at knowing the game and extolling motivational techniques tailored to the individual and the situation. He's well on his way to accumulating many victories as well and that counts for a lot too. Perhaps you would like to upgrade your tired uniforms with something flashy like a menacing purple Powercat atop a flashy silver helmet and a royal purple uniform? Maybe it is the great education you might have received at KSU, where more Truman Scholars have matriculated than at any other public university in the land? Maybe you would like something as simple as having more superstar athletes to dazzle you on fall Saturdays? Football giants like Yamon Figurs, Reggie Walker, or Jef Snodgrass? Maybe a more hip mascot like Willie who impresses with both spirit and conditioning? Proceed!

For my part, I wish that KSU could be more like NU in that we were closer to a major airport. The NCAA, fueled by jealous rivals, has tried to hold down our dynasty by limiting air travel options in recruiting. When you have a campus like KSU's to sell, a coach like Ron Prince doing the selling, and fans like the Wildcat faithful to chear you on, it is still easy enough to recruit, but it could still be more convenient for our future players as well as out of town fans visiting on game day.

EMAW!

:rollin:LOLtartar

Surely he can't be serious, I could understand if he's a blind deaf-mute. No thank you I'll stick with the "tired" crimson and cream any day over flaming purple. :hmmm

Given that you are having such troubles with your new head coach, I imagine that a lot of you would like to be more like KSU in having chosen an awesome up and coming head coach like Ron Prince who is a mastermind at knowing the game and extolling motivational techniques tailored to the individual and the situation.

His motivational techniques are so well that kids quit the team or not allowed to practice during the week.

Not only do the K-States fans suck, the whole town of Manhattan sucks as well.

My brother is in the Kansas National Guard, and he had a drill in Wichita 3 years ago.

He rode down with a fellow soldier, and left his truck parked in the Dillion's lot.

When he came back a day later, he found that some idiot keyed the whole side of

his truck and smashed his decrotive Nebraska plate on the front bumper.

Indeed it was football season, but they didn't play us that weekend.

I will forever hate KSU football, and the crappy little hell-hole they play at.

Obviously they do it just to get a rise out of us..................I agree though that has to be one of the most classless things I have ever seen in my life...............no respect for anyone!!!! Well when Freeman gets carted off the field I for one am going to chuckle to myself a little bit and remember that thread!!! :wtf

Here's just another example of how classless KSucks State's fans are...

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=3950.50

I read that entire thread. What a bunch of degenerates. There are classless fans everywhere and I am sorry to say we have some also. But I must say that I do not believe any true fan would do something like that. The gaystaters are quickly becoming the the next scum fans.

I will not wish for any of their players to get hurt, but I will hope for a HUSKER POWERED ASS WHOOPIN and if calli sees fit to run the score up, SO BE IT.

That was uncalled for and has no place in a civilized world. if they actually go and desicrate this young mans grave, I hope they rot in hell. :steam

lets :restore and kick their ass and remind them of their rightfull place in the pecking order of football in this conference.