Some classic KSU quotes

For many years know I have simply hated KSU more than a sick dream I had once where I somehow walked in on my 85 year old grandparents doing it over the banister in plain view in the middle of the day. I would rather replay that dream over and over rather than talk, look at or see the color purple.

I have reserved this thread for past quotes from members, newspaper articles etc., simply on the puke that is 100 or so miles south of us.

I hate KSU more than any other team in the nation. Yes, more than Colorado, Texas you name it.

Let's start off with a simply one, the one that's in my sig. Yes I know it will look dumb, but I run the boarded and can do idiotic, stupid, foolish things like this.

Just classic:

Kansas State. The school scores high on pride and passion. But pride and passion only can take a program so far. Money has been poured in to improve horrid facilities, but how much better can they get in Manhattan? K-State is what it is: a school located in the middle of nowhere with limited resources, a miniscule talent base and little history."

My sigs an instant classic.....

"We want players who want us, because we feel Nebraska's a special, special situation," Callahan said. "If you're a prima donna, if you're a drama queen, there's no room for you at Nebraska. You can go to Kansas State." ~Billy the Hillbilly H8r

I hate Kansas State with an undying passion, and my hatred is grounded in actual events that occured during the K-State game during the 95 season. You see, that was the first game I ever attended. We were fresh off a national championship and primed to win another, and 8th ranked Kansas State came in hoping for a miracle upset of an unstopable team. I was 11 years old at the time, and this fact is central to the story. Me and my parents were just leaving the Nebraska bookstore, wearing new husker sweatshirts, and attempting to cross R street. We were in front of a throng of people waiting to cross the street, the foremost of which was, and I kid you not, a 300 lb woman wearing a K-State sweatshirt. I, being the typical 11 year old kid, had my head in the clouds as we were waiting to cross the street. The K-State fan decided, in the best interest of her team no doubt, that one less husker fan in this world can only be a good thing, and proceeded to tell me, an 11 year old, to go..... right into the middle of heavy traffic. I started heading into the street without looking, and I heard my Mom yell "No!!!" I turned around and stopped, and my dad, who I have never heard swear in my life other than on this occasion turned around and said what the f#*k is wrong with you? The K-State fan of course laughed and commented on how stupid Nebraska fans are. I guess when you a dumb f#*k, 300 Lb, Purple wearing, hillbilly, you have to pick on people your own level. Which in her case was 11 year olds. We of course went on to crush K-State, but there is not team on this planet, not the yankees, not colorado, not even the Minnesota Vikings, that I want to see get absolutely crushed/plastered/maimed/destroyed as mush as K State. All of Bill Snyder inbred family stadium can eat my a-hole. f#*k them.

My best memory of K-State fans was at the 97 game when we jumped on them early. I made a comment to some other fans in my section that there would be some empty seats in the southwest corner of the stadium early in the second half. Some jackass two rows in front of me stood up and said that K-State fans are the most loyal in the country and then bet me $100 that nobody in their section would leave. With about 7:00 minutes left and us clinging to a 30 point lead, he himself got up and left. Apparently, he forgot about our friendly wager so I followed him down the aisle and out of the stadium. I didn't let him hear the end of it until he walked into Barry's (I was only 18 at the time so I couldn't get in).

I had a friend yes that's right I had a friend who married a woman from Salinas, KS. She was so fine and well this is a family board anyway she was not the most monogamous person on the planet. Evidently, her wedding vows were very subject to change. Too bad. My friend is remarried. She probably cheered for KSUcks sorry FBW.

GBR

I hate Kansas State with an undying passion, and my hatred is grounded in actual events that occured during the K-State game during the 95 season. You see, that was the first game I ever attended. We were fresh off a national championship and primed to win another, and 8th ranked Kansas State came in hoping for a miracle upset of an unstopable team. I was 11 years old at the time, and this fact is central to the story. Me and my parents were just leaving the Nebraska bookstore, wearing new husker sweatshirts, and attempting to cross R street. We were in front of a throng of people waiting to cross the street, the foremost of which was, and I kid you not, a 300 lb woman wearing a K-State sweatshirt. I, being the typical 11 year old kid, had my head in the clouds as we were waiting to cross the street. The K-State fan decided, in the best interest of her team no doubt, that one less husker fan in this world can only be a good thing, and proceeded to tell me, an 11 year old, to go..... right into the middle of heavy traffic. I started heading into the street without looking, and I heard my Mom yell "No!!!" I turned around and stopped, and my dad, who I have never heard swear in my life other than on this occasion turned around and said what the f#*k is wrong with you? The K-State fan of course laughed and commented on how stupid Nebraska fans are. I guess when you a dumb f#*k, 300 Lb, Purple wearing, hillbilly, you have to pick on people your own level. Which in her case was 11 year olds. We of course went on to crush K-State, but there is not team on this planet, not the yankees, not colorado, not even the Minnesota Vikings, that I want to see get absolutely crushed/plastered/maimed/destroyed as mush as K State. All of Bill Snyder inbred family stadium can eat my a-hole. f#*k them.

I am shocked that some sicko would say that, and to an 11-year old to boot. Not cool.