CB David Ross

Washusker

Have fun playing in the Insight Bowl every year, David.

Enjoy the rain.

Enjoy the ugly girls

Enjoy the crowds of 35,000.

Enjoy Black and Orange.

Enjoy being at the ugly red-headed stepchild of a school that gets its ass kicked by the favorite son school - Oregon.

Enjoy getting on Fox Sports Northwest maybe three times a year.

Enjoy all the Birkenstocks, hemp pants, and hippies.

Enjoy Corvallis - lol, Corvallis

Enjoy a place where nobody knows your name.

Enjoy losing.

You deserve it!

How do you lock them up when they lie and mislead like they do!!!!???? :angry:

I don't see Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, and Pete Carrol losing kids at the last minute...

those are also consistent BCS teams in this decade and each has one a NC. there's a lot more going on in this equation than just the coaches.

Plus those schools do "lose" guys. they are just able to replace them much easier.

Love the attitude Washusker!!!! If this kid is a flaky little S.O.B. he doesn't need to come here period!!!! He just lied to three different schools and then chose one at the last second. You can't do anything about that period!!!!

Guys I am still not finding anything about him sending in his LOI to the Beavers. They do have a Ross who did but he's an OL from Illinois!

Some of the blame HAS to go to BC and his staff. This is not the first, or second, or third time we have lost an important recruit.

There's something odd about losing top DB prospects the last three years now, but how can you honestly put this on anyone other than Ross. He told us he was coming, and led us to believe that up until the morning of signing day... This whole thing speaks to his character, not the ability of the coaching staff imo.

Not necessarily. I don't know the details of the Ross fiasco, but I do believe that BC and the staff could have done a better job of selling NU to the kid.

Again, some coaches gather surprise commits - others lose surprise commits. BC's track records tells us which category he falls into...

I don't see Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, and Pete Carrol losing kids at the last minute...

but Charlie Weiss sure did (From CNN):

"Four-star athlete Greg Little will sign with North Carolina, breaking off his commitment to Notre Dame. He plans to send his letter of intent soon."

If Butch Davis and Blake can just figure out how to coach they might be on to something.

but Charlie Weiss sure did (From CNN):

"Four-star athlete Greg Little will sign with North Carolina, breaking off his commitment to Notre Dame. He plans to send his letter of intent soon."

If Butch Davis and Blake can just figure out how to coach they might be on to something.

Notre Dame has lost a few players today. At least we arent' alone.

Love the attitude Washusker!!!! If this kid is a flaky little S.O.B. he doesn't need to come here period!!!! He just lied to three different schools and then chose one at the last second. You can't do anything about that period!!!!

Guys I am still not finding anything about him sending in his LOI to the Beavers. They do have a Ross who did but he's an OL from Illinois!

Yeah this is strange. Rivals doesn't have us as a commit anymore but neither is ASU and OSU. This is getting more bizare by the minute....