CB David Ross

Washusker

GUYS THERE IS NOTHING OUT THERE YET THAT IS STATING THAT ROSS HAS SENT IN HIS LOI TO THE BEAVERS! THE ONLY ROSS LISTED ON THE BEARVERS SITE IS AN OL. Sorry for the Caps but I had to get yall's attention! lol

Quick ? -- when is the latest you can sign a LOI? Maybe we will hear nothing today and possibly have to wait a couple of days.....late

but now scout has moved our commit # back up to 28.....honestly what in the hell is going on here?

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! WHERE YA AT? WHERE YA AT?

:corndance

WHEW ok that helped me out

Alright, I'm off to eat a crappy TV dinner for lunch. When I come back I want some sanity back to the board......

This kid is a pu&&y. He apparently learned that we had signed a few JUCO and HS dbs, and he was turned off by it.

So he went to freakin' Oregon State, which only had one or two other DB recruits.

pu&&y...

i've heard a similar rumor. If this turns out to be true, then i think the staff does have some blame in this if they didn't make our situation clear to him. On the other hand, if it were explained that we have a significant problem at DB and need a lot of bodies because of it, then it's all on him.

Either way, he comes off as being scarred of competition. I don't think we are missing out on much.

The one thing that I am upset about with Ross is that he could have told us the truth and allowed us to look at other players that had interest in Nebraska. One example of this is William Cole who liked Nebraska but never came for a visit because he was told that we had filled our need at defensive back and he would likely play receiver instead and now he is at Oklahoma State.

Kills our class? Really? One flaky corner that can't commit to a pare of shoes cannot and should not kill our class.....

who is going to be our other cb for the 08 season?? like I said we are going to have to go juco again. and that hasnt exactly worked out the best for us so far....

Murillo, West, Culburt, Thernarse, Sullivan. Crap people were calling for Culburt and Thernarse this year. They will be Juniors in 08.