Went to the K-State game! Pics!

Alley

Indeed it was a lot of fun!!! Especially when you are the away team and you keep the whole home crowd quiet with nothing to cheer about. I was 1 section away from your section, but was close enough to celebrate and all with the Husker fans.

The fans on the other hand, were poor where I sat. In my ear the whole game no matter what the situation was it was like they thought they were still in it. But wow, they do have some crappy fans. I could go all night long listing quotes they had against everything. My favorite was probably the one directed toward Prince..."You just have no idea coach!!!" It got pretty bad where I was as they were not happy at all. I could not help but to laugh though because it was entertaining. Pretty much all they did was blame the refs and complain about how we paid them off. Another quote, "Nebraska, the luckiest team in the nation."

Those few fans aside, it was a great showing by our team and it was a fun experience. Good Nebraska crowd.

We really didn't have any k-state fans around us to hear what they were saying. Pretty funny they started bad mouthing there own team. I did notice they started leaving after about 5-6 minutes still left in the game.

There was like 3 times cameras were in our section getting crowd reaction. FSN and Channel 6, but I didin't see any of that footage on the news, and nobody that watched the game saw any. :(