If we win...

If we win...  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how about we just sing "their is no place like nebraska" clap mack brown and the Horns for trying and possibly throw in an over-rated chant (personally love those) but leave the damn posts alone this is Nebraska!

I agree, plus we will probally need those goal post again this year. No need on costing our University money to put new ones up.

Come on guys. You're better than that. I would be really dissapointed if you tore down the goal posts. Nebraska's had much better wins in it's history than beating a one loss Texas team ranked #9 in the BCS.

As some of the posters above have said, act like you've been there before... because you have.

Just my two cents. I'd feel the same way if the situation was reversed.

There was a really good article on ESPN at the begining of the season saying when it was appropriate to tear down the goalposts. It was hilarious. I'll see if I can track it down.

An overrated chant would be awesome.

Wellllllll again, it goes back to the whole dignity, class, respectfulness..... yada yada yada, of the husker fans. so pry not

I always though an Under-Rated chant would make more sense though, wouldn't it? If we are winning and start chanting under-rated that could be directed two ways, which both would make the huskers better than they are truely represented.

on the other hand, "over-rated" is directed at Texas. and why would we want to say they aren't as good as the polls and everyone thinks..... i think they should stay at that position, we should just leap frog them.

Tearing down goalposts makes less sense than listening to a Colorado fan trying to explain how they can still win the North.

I don't know the exact dollar figure, but I'm pretty sure they cost between $10K and $15K. Doesn't make much sense to take money away from our program. We'll leave that to Kansas and Missouri who don't know any better.

When we will I'll do the same thing I do when we lose. Head down to the bars for some beers with fellow Husker fans! :wasted