Texas Tailgate Skersfan Style

skersfan

Bob sounds like a hell of a nice guy. I probably won't be able to make it because I'll only be in Lincoln less than 48 hours and have to spend a lot of time with the family, but you guys have a ton o' fun and be safe. And if you're not safe, at least don't be sorry!

Go Big Red!

HuskerBoard Tailgate update!!!!

We are here and set up. At the far north area of lot 7. I will put up the banner in the AM. Huskerboard.com. You will have to come all the way to the end of the parking lot. We are on the inside of the chain link fence next to the tracks.

Weather is chilly and drizzle at this time. Suppose to rain and snow tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting all headed this way.

I have three cases of beer and drinks. Food to feed around 60-100.

Go Big REDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Let me warm up the jet. Be right there thx for offering me :( We are definitely planning a trip next year for the three of us. Just have to decide which game to beg tickets. Would definitely like to get together for that home game. Jan would be even more impressed by a home game than the SC game.

Have a great time rain or shine.

GBR