Keep your head up!

HSKRNOKC

We will play Texas again in the big12 championship game. We showed that even with all their recruiting and depth , they dont have sh#t on us. We played them 100 times better than Ou did with A D . We are amongst the top teams in the conference . If not the best.

I am extremely proud of the team and coaches. We are back. Take freaking notice .

GO BIG RED!

We are what we are. We are not a great team, but we are a very good team. We have plenty of things to build on from this game, as well as somethings to work on. Our team goal of winning the north and playing in the conference championship game is still in our hands plus, we could still play in a BCS bowl. GO BIG RED

We are taking baby steps towards being a great team and we are getting there and a lot of people are overlooking us............you can almost bet that the Texas players didn't expect us to be this good!!!! We have plenty of reasons to hold our heads high and the Texas fans were praising us left and right.... :corndance

BigRedIowan...I also was wondering whether Texas thought we'd be that good. After a couple of huge hits on them, I also wondered if they were thinking that we were pretty darn big and strong as well...I believe USC and another team have commented on our size and strength this year.

BigRedIowan...I also was wondering whether Texas thought we'd be that good. After a couple of huge hits on them, I also wondered if they were thinking that we were pretty darn big and strong as well...I believe USC and another team have commented on our size and strength this year.

A lot of people are commenting on our size.......just today some Texas fans were saying how talented our D-line was and it looked like we were feeding them raw meat!!!! :lol: Their O-line did a great job of picking up the blitzes from McKeon and Octavien or Colt would have been laying on the ground a lot more......

lets learn from the mistakes that were made in this game, contiue to build on the positives and finish this going into the rematch with texas riding a 4 game winning streak.

we cannot have a let down following a tough loss against texas, OSU and aTm are road games that we need to get through and MU and CU at home, before we get that rematch.

GBR