"Nebraska is back,"

"Nebraska is back," Brown said. "For them to keep coming back and back and back -- they made big plays throughout the game to put themselves in a position to win. The team I saw today is probably the one someone will see in Kansas City for the Big 12 championship. I hope we get an opportunity for a rematch."

This is all well and nice, but until we beat Texas and other top teams we aren't back

"Nebraska is back," Brown said. "For them to keep coming back and back and back -- they made big plays throughout the game to put themselves in a position to win. The team I saw today is probably the one someone will see in Kansas City for the Big 12 championship. I hope we get an opportunity for a rematch."

This is all well and nice, but until we beat Texas and other top teams we aren't back

We are definitely not at an optimal level but we ARE back. We did beat Texas today, but unfortunately we beat ourselves even more. We simply made too many mistakes and didn't execute.

To say we are "back", we need to win a huge game like this. I definitely agree with you there. I think we saw that NU and UT are the class of the conference and the gap between us is closing.

To say we are "back", we need to win a huge game like this. I definitely agree with you there. I think we saw that NU and UT are the class of the conference and the gap between us is closing.

:yeah We are getting closer but need need the improve the secondary and O-Line. The special teams also need much improvement. But it is nice to see us playing two of the top programs so close. Next step is to win.

Yes you have to give him some props for his play, but not to the extent that ESPN is taking it.... <_<

McCoy had an excellent game but the constant fawning and incessant lovefest by Davie and Musburger really got old. BTW, is his dad a coach?

Gawd...you guys ain't kidding. I was sick and tired of hearing McCoy this and McCoy that and McCoy has a nice ass and McCoy is cute and "I wish I was McCoy's girlfriend". Made me want to puke :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

Yes you have to give him some props for his play, but not to the extent that ESPN is taking it.... <_<

McCoy had an excellent game but the constant fawning and incessant lovefest by Davie and Musburger really got old. BTW, is his dad a coach?

Gawd...you guys ain't kidding. I was sick and tired of hearing McCoy this and McCoy that and McCoy has a nice ass and McCoy is cute and "I wish I was McCoy's girlfriend". Made me want to puke :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

In spite of feeling like I got punched in the gut by Adam Carriker, one really cool thing for me about today was to be on national TV and being Right There in a Big Game against a great team.

Sorta like the "good old days," so to speak. It's been awhile since I've gotten so wound up during a ball game. The loss sucks but there's some good stuff going on and definitely a sign of great things to come down the road.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. These guys should be shot on sight for imitating un-biased announcing. :asshat both of them