Cowpokes D-line?

They're ranked 1st in the conference for Total Defense. You can find the Big 12 Stats here and NCAA stats here

How do you figure? It says OU is #1 and OSU is #9. A weird stat, NU is #8 in total yards for defense, tied for first in points allowed.

I think Nebraska will hit the play action hard on saturday. The OSU defense is heavy on TFL's, so they may get to Taylor a few times, but if the ground game can get cranking and work play action off that, I think they should move the ball well.

I think Nebraska will hit the play action hard on saturday. The OSU defense is heavy on TFL's, so they may get to Taylor a few times, but if the ground game can get cranking and work play action off that, I think they should move the ball well.

That could work to our advantage if they're quick. A little delayed run up the middle could spring the RB for some big yards. Maybe another shuffle pass

That could work to our advantage if they're quick. A little delayed run up the middle could spring the RB for some big yards. Maybe another shuffle pass

Yep, use their aggressiveness against them. It should be a fun game to watch.

that's what I get for speed reading. OU...OSU...who really cares. They both suck right now

REally? How is it that both teams suck? Now, if you had said that KSU, Colorado or ISU suck, I'd think that you might have a point based on the W-L record and narrow wins over poor teams; but, it doesn't make any sense for someone to dismiss OSU or OU as teams that suck.

:yeah

Yeah, it would make sense for Cally create a game plan to exploit the fact that OSU is at the bottom of the B12 in run defense. However, nothing that Cally has done this year has been conventional.

I hope that we can establish the run this game early and exploit there aggressivness with the play action. I would think that we can keep them off balance enough to move the ball consistantly.

when we are on defense, I think we will have to absorb some big plays and not get caught up in the only rush 4 and give them all day to pick us apart. BLITZ them and for petes sake disguise them a little.

GBR