Our DB's

It is time to put Thenarse in and take Grixby out and look at either West, Young, or Culbert to step in at a corner

So you are saying replace both corners? I don't think we have to information to be speculating that Thenarse or Culbert or whoever would do any better, but I think Shanle and Grixby need to at least start sharing time with these younger guys.

i said that time and again, especially about grix......it's the gd coaching i tell you! look at high light reels from other games and you will see the dbs looking back for the ball many times......sh#t, our DB coaches suck, simple as that......and lack of talent makes it worse......Missouri and Chase Daniel will feast on our ass when we play them and A&M on the road will be another killer......seriously, i give them no chance to win the north after this collapse......i know it is only one game, but we can't even play well in the weak-ass Big 12

i said that time and again, especially about grix......it's the gd coaching i tell you! look at high light reels from other games and you will see the dbs looking back for the ball many times......sh#t, our DB coaches suck, simple as that......and lack of talent makes it worse......Missouri and Chase Daniel will feast on our ass when we play them and A&M on the road will be another killer......seriously, i give them no chance to win the north after this collapse......i know it is only one game, but we can't even play well in the weak-ass Big 12

The coaches have a week to get the team settled down and focused. I'm wondering if at least part of this loss is due to somewhat of an emotional let down after last week.