New rankings are out

diff is Missouri beats the teams they are supposed to...

Oh gimme a break!!!! Did we think we would beat USC and Texas honestly in the back of our minds??? NO!!! We lost to a team that wanted it more and that sucks.........Point is them beating us and becoming bowl eligible is like us beating Texas last week!!! It was a big game for them and it sucks but I'm worried about Mizzou now............

I don't understand how they are still ranked, but it's ok, because I would rather beat a ranked opponent than an unranked one.

Wow. This group still has the swagger of the TO years! Amazing! I think we had more swagger right after beating Troy, and Louisiana, and the other patsies. Not too sure we should be talking like we will auto-win Mizz - we will need lot's of luck and our best game just to avoid total embarassment.....Right no, sadly, Mizz is the class of the North which is a pile of poop - NU isn't even the top of that little poop pile.

Unbelievable, and still all the swagger. Let's beat a top ten team before we act indignant about Mizz being more highly rated. And let's keep the pressure on BC to win win win, and accept nothing less than a restored order! Unil then, I am ashamed at our performances and our cheap wins that help us pretend we are victims when rankings see thru us......we deserve no XII championship - we need a better team, better coaches and better standards (like the good old days).

Wow. This group still has the swagger of the TO years! Amazing! I think we had more swagger right after beating Troy, and Louisiana, and the other patsies. Not too sure we should be talking like we will auto-win Mizz - we will need lot's of luck and our best game just to avoid total embarassment.....Right no, sadly, Mizz is the class of the North which is a pile of poop - NU isn't even the top of that little poop pile.

Unbelievable, and still all the swagger. Let's beat a top ten team before we act indignant about Mizz being more highly rated. And let's keep the pressure on BC to win win win, and accept nothing less than a restored order! Unil then, I am ashamed at our performances and our cheap wins that help us pretend we are victims when rankings see thru us......we deserve no XII championship - we need a better team, better coaches and better standards (like the good old days).

:asshat As ive told you before we are still trying to rebuild from the $h!t Solich left us with. DOnt set such high expectations just yet, wait 2-3 more years and we'll be back