Mizzou coverage map

nepolo7

I love livin in Big 12 country. This is 6th or 7th game I've been able to watch this year. I love it but my wife hates. When I told her I had another game to watch this Saturday she rolled her eyes and said "You've got to be kidding me????" Can you believe that?? That's the kind of abuse I have to withstand come Saturdays'....wait....my wifes coming down the hall..........."No dear I did not type that"....."No I don't know who did"...."Yes dear"...."Yes dear"....."OUCH!!! WTF was that for??"

Sorry guys....I gotta go....wife said I can't play no more :angry:

I love livin in Big 12 country. This is 6th or 7th game I've been able to watch this year. I love it but my wife hates. When I told her I had another game to watch this Saturday she rolled her eyes and said "You've got to be kidding me????" Can you believe that?? That's the kind of abuse I have to withstand come Saturdays'....wait....my wifes coming down the hall..........."No dear I did not type that"....."No I don't know who did"...."Yes dear"...."Yes dear"....."OUCH!!! WTF was that for??"

:rollin

Tell her it's either watch them on TV or watch them in person...

Un F'ing believable.

The only part of CA that gets the NEbraska game is the part where no one lives. I'm really sure all the blunt burners in Eureka and Humboldt will enjoy that game.

Never mind that CA for NE, Bay Area for NE and Norcal for NE are three of the largest chapters in the nation

:rollin

Tell her it's either watch them on TV or watch them in person...

Tried that. Went over like a fart in church :hmmph

I've come close to getting her to buy off on getting tickets for a game in Lincoln. But she's been working so much lately it's hard to have a free weekend. We almost went to the OSU game but she was pretty sure she was going to have work that Saturday. At the last minute she said she wasn't (conspiracy?? Maybe so considering she works for the OU Health Science Center...that traitor <_<<_< )

I love you honey!!! :clap