RB Bryce Brown

I was on the fence, but I think I can officially say I don't want any part of either of these guys:

Many coaches in the city of Wichita have discouraged or prohibited Butler from training their players, and Butler acknowledges that most of his business comes from the suburbs.

Byers said Butler disrupted his program and got into the Brown brothers’ heads by promoting a selfish approach, which he described this way: “We’re not going to worry about what happens with the team. If we can do what we need to do and the team wins, fine, but we just need to take care of ourselves.”

The brothers skipped a football camp that Wichita East held before the 2007 season. During his junior season, Bryce Brown did not even stretch with his teammates, Byers said. Brown went with his teammates to a team camp at Pittsburg State last summer but did not participate because he was concerned about being hurt. Nonetheless, he piled up impressive statistics during the season, rushing for 1,850 yards and 31 touchdowns.

“It’s always been him and then everybody else,” Byers said. “Our team chemistry was nonexistent.”

i agree, he has a lot of talent, but we don't need the baggage. if for some reason he does become a husker, he better get his priorities straight.

I was on the fence, but I think I can officially say I don't want any part of either of these guys <edited>:

Many coaches in the city of Wichita have discouraged or prohibited Butler from training their players, and Butler acknowledges that most of his business comes from the suburbs.

Byers said Butler disrupted his program and got into the Brown brothers’ heads by promoting a selfish approach, which he described this way: “We’re not going to worry about what happens with the team. If we can do what we need to do and the team wins, fine, but we just need to take care of ourselves.”

The brothers skipped a football camp that Wichita East held before the 2007 season. During his junior season, Bryce Brown did not even stretch with his teammates, Byers said. Brown went with his teammates to a team camp at Pittsburg State last summer but did not participate because he was concerned about being hurt. Nonetheless, he piled up impressive statistics during the season, rushing for 1,850 yards and 31 touchdowns.

“It’s always been him and then everybody else,” Byers said. “Our team chemistry was nonexistent.”

i agree, he has a lot of talent, but we don't need the baggage. if for some reason he does become a husker, he better get his priorities straight.

I don't know if I agree with calling teenagers that [edited] espically at that age and with people telling you to only think of yourself and not the team, but I definitely agree that they should stretch with the team and take part of team activities. They are steller athletes nontheless :dunno

I don't know if I agree with calling teenagers that [edited] espically at that age and with people telling you to only think of yourself and not the team, but I definitely agree that they should stretch with the team and take part of team activities. They are steller athletes nontheless :dunno

You are right. Calling a teenager that was uncalled for (so I've changed it), but I don't think Bryce escapes criticism for making poor choices just because he's getting questionable advice. Anyway, after reading about their faith, fasting, and what not, I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this latest article makes Butler and Brown look pretty bad.

i've said before and i'll say it again..this kid is a nut case....more baggage than paris hilton....me me me me... it's all about the attention and how long he can drag it out for...this one scares me...i can see ncaa violation written over this one....we can use a guy with this kind of talent but no way do we ever want a guy with this attidude who is full of himself...

i've said before and i'll say it again..this kid is a nut case....more baggage than paris hilton....me me me me... it's all about the attention and how long he can drag it out for...this one scares me...i can see ncaa violation written over this one....we can use a guy with this kind of talent but no way do we ever want a guy with this attidude who is full of himself...

Don't bash Bryce as much as you should Brian Butler. Dude is a leech and scum. How he manages to pull the wool over on these kids and their families I do not know.

Don't bash Bryce as much as you should Brian Butler. Dude is a leech and scum. How he manages to pull the wool over on these kids and their families I do not know.

charisma? or the same way that all con artists do...

Do we really need another r/b, one that may have a lot of problems. We just recruited what look like two good ones and have 3 very good ones coming back this year. Why disrupt the team chemistry with maybe a head case. The old saying you can never have enough good players, thats bull crap, just ask the "Dallas Cowgirls" err boys. <_<

GBR!!!

it takes two to tangle...yes butler is a leech and a scum but bryce and his family are not 6 years old.....lack of character

Would you guys please quit talking bad about Clemson's next running back?

did clemson have a good class?....

The 12 we signed are solid. We only had room for 15 though, so we filled our needs and are looking forward to next year. According to the 'experts', it's not a great class cause of quantity, but I'm satisfied with it.

We did sign a :star:star:star:star:star QB in Tajh Boyd.

The player I'm looking forward to seeing the most is FB Tyler Shatley, check out his film if you can. He's an old school bruising back, and would be perfect for the TO triple option back in the 90's.

I was on the fence, but I think I can officially say I don't want any part of either of these guys:

I'm probably in the minority, but i'm not sure what to make of these comments by their coach. If he had a problem with the way one of his players was acting, why did he not address it? It's coming off like he is bad mouthing the kid after the fact, when the season didn't go well. Makes it seem like sour grapes.

Doesn't mean these things aren't true, but i wonder if they are blown out of proportion. After all, if Bryce's actions were so destructive why did he allow them to go on?

Would you guys please quit talking bad about Clemson's next running back?

did clemson have a good class?....

The 12 we signed are solid. We only had room for 15 though, so we filled our needs and are looking forward to next year. According to the 'experts', it's not a great class cause of quantity, but I'm satisfied with it.

We did sign a :star:star:star:star:star QB in Tajh Boyd.

The player I'm looking forward to seeing the most is FB Tyler Shatley, check out his film if you can. He's an old school bruising back, and would be perfect for the TO triple option back in the 90's.

whatever the ranking is i know one thing for sure, clemson will always be atlethic...good luck with the upcoming season

Don't bash XXXX recruit as much as you should Rivals/Scout/Espn. They are leech and scum. How they manage to pull the wool over on these kids and their families I do not know.

Exploitation is exploitation. Whether it be 1 man or a corporation.

I love this line: “We’ve got to the point where a handler or a street agent starts a Web site to charge money for an update,” said Tom Luginbill, the national recruiting director for ESPN and Scouts Inc. “I’m not in line with that. I think that is a precedent that could become very scary and very ugly.”