Kenny Wilson Rumor

Well if he decides to leave I wish him the best. He has a lot of talent. I think he could contribute to the team still though if he would just stick it out. Kenny if you read this stay Husker red you will be happier in the long run!!! It's all about the combines in the NFL you have a good combine, work hard, you make it!!!! :thumbs

I got an idea, be a man and nut it up! If you want to play then beat out the other backs. If your not on the field than show up to practice and make the coaches put you on the field! Did Roger Craig quit when T.O. asked him to step down for Rosier? No he became a blocking fullback and went on to the Niners, nuff said!!

Don't you just love all the facts that are thrown out there. Here is some more for ya:

I might have heard that someone might have said they could have over heard that bob stoops is pregnant with ron princes child. I will check my sources.

:rollin:rollin:rollin I'm not saying it's true, but I heard...........at least the word on the street in Iowa is...............TO is going to come back and win the National Championship the next 5 years!!!! Or stay in government either way something is going to happen......

Don't you just love all the facts that are thrown out there. Here is some more for ya:

I might have heard that someone might have said they could have over heard that bob stoops is pregnant with ron princes child. I will check my sources.

:rollin:rollin:rollin I'm not saying it's true, but I heard...........at least the word on the street in Iowa is...............TO is going to come back and win the National Championship the next 5 years!!!! Or stay in government either way something is going to happen......

I will let you know when I know if you know what i know about let me know that way we both know.

GBR

So, from that email/ message, we got that he wants more playing time. What player doesn't want more playing time? There was no real indication that he wanted to transfer to me from that message.

:yeah

Why not let him return kick offs. At least he get s a little more involved in the game and he has more speed and moves than Hardy. I thought they would do that in the beginning of the year just to see what he could do. If I was on the opposing team I sure wouldn't want to see him back there.

GBR!!!

I got an idea, be a man and nut it up! If you want to play then beat out the other backs. If your not on the field than show up to practice and make the coaches put you on the field! Did Roger Craig quit when T.O. asked him to step down for Rosier? No he became a blocking fullback and went on to the Niners, nuff said!!

Sounds like he is kind of thinking about it but will see how the rest of the year goes.