A question on color commentators

Is it just my perception or do all commentators take the side of whoever Nebraska is playing? The color commentary never seems to be how well the Huskers are moving the ball or how good an offensive scheme is being deployed. Rather, it's about how the opponent has failed to make adjustments, or has to mature a bit more. The color commentary is never about Nebraska. It's never about how great a play a Husker just made.

I think this is a sympton of the vast left wing liberal media conspiracy, led by Brent Musberger, :steam that just can't bring itself to believe that the Husker program is world class.

Or maybe it's just me. <_<:)

Its tough being the best, everyone hates you and wants you to suffer. Especially a team in a state that supposedly has nothing besides football and farming. Im not saying were the best this year cause we clearly arent, but historically people have learned to love to hate us. thats the way its going to be now and forever.

In the age of digital TV, it would be really great (and probably a simple matter) to be able to drop streams. I would LOVE to be able to block out commentary and have only good, loud croud noise in DD 5.1. Wouldn't that be great? Croud noise the whole time... Get in on the Husker Power chant... right /left... front back... however they would set up the mics...

Crank the tunnel walk... man... Who listens to them anyway? I mean, during the ... oh man! What game was that on PPV? The stupid, stupid anouncers kept going ON and ON AND OOOONNNN about whether or not the QB's arm was going forward and didn't even notice the clear interception! Who pays them and why?? Why do I want to listen to that blather? Why do I want to listen to Musberger bad mouth NE. Ohh Speaking of that, and as a flash back, did anyone notice that when we put that first TD on texas that he didn't say a word for about a minute? It was worth listening to hear him shut the hell up.

It's too bad that someone can't come up with a way for fans to see the game as if they are there. No commentators only the crowd. Your television doesn't cut away to commercials it's like your sitting in one of the seats at Memorial. You get to see the tunnel walk and everything!!!! That would be f'ing awesome!!!! :bonez

It's too bad that someone can't come up with a way for fans to see the game as if they are there. No commentators only the crowd. Your television doesn't cut away to commercials it's like your sitting in one of the seats at Memorial. You get to see the tunnel walk and everything!!!! That would be f'ing awesome!!!! :bonez

I think they did that with a NY Jets game one year if I am not mistaken.

I think they did that with a NY Jets game one year if I am not mistaken.

I'd pay extra for it!!!! :thumbs