Bowl Projections

The latest that I have seen/heard

cbs sportsline has NU vs Auburn in the Cotton (obviously picking OU in Big 12)

Local sports talk radio this afternoon had NU vs Arkansas in Cotton.....possibly Auburn

The host said that he would rather see NU play in the Cotton vs SEC team....much more respect there, instead of playing in Fiesta vs Boise St.

His opinion was that Boise gives NU a "no-win" situation.... We would probably be ranked well below Boise, yet we would be favored..... If NU wins, "it was supposed to" and if NU gets beat, "it was by a WAC team.

I still think if we don't go to Fiesta bowl, NU will land in Holiday, with Texas in Cotton and AM in Alamo.

The latest that I have seen/heard

cbs sportsline has NU vs Auburn in the Cotton (obviously picking OU in Big 12)

Local sports talk radio this afternoon had NU vs Arkansas in Cotton.....possibly Auburn

The host said that he would rather see NU play in the Cotton vs SEC team....much more respect there, instead of playing in Fiesta vs Boise St.

His opinion was that Boise gives NU a "no-win" situation.... We would probably be ranked well below Boise, yet we would be favored..... If NU wins, "it was supposed to" and if NU gets beat, "it was by a WAC team.

I still think if we don't go to Fiesta bowl, NU will land in Holiday, with Texas in Cotton and AM in Alamo.

I don't think there is anyway that Texas goes to the Cotton bowl...........