Rumsfield resigns

With the SECDEF retiring, G.W. has elected former CIA Chief and current Texas A&M President to take over the reigns....

I'm superstitous so the way I think of it is....A&M lost their prez and now they'll lose this weekend!

:bonez

Nice tie in to the football thread! :)

I just heard dubya introduce him. the first thing he said was he enjoyed being Prez of aTm but I swear I saw a twinkle in his eye that said he was very relieved to be able to get out before he had to fire Francione after another loss. :corndance

I know this has nothing to do with football and this thread, but there is even a bigger news story. Britney is divorcing K-Fed. I am really distressed about this. :sarcasm Guys, I don't know how I am going to continue on in life. How am I going to handle everyday activities now? I'm not going to be able to sleep at night. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Is anyone running to buy tickets to see K-Fed perform? :rollin

I know this has nothing to do with football and this thread, but there is even a bigger news story. Britney is divorcing K-Fed. I am really distressed about this. :sarcasm Guys, I don't know how I am going to continue on in life. How am I going to handle everyday activities now? I'm not going to be able to sleep at night. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...does that make him "Fed-Ex" now?

that is wierd i saw them growin old together. <_<

So...does that make him "Fed-Ex" now?

Oh, man - that's so bad it almost deserves a banning!!!!!

Dr. Gates has been the best president we've had in YEARS, and his loss is tragic for A&M. He'll make a phenomenal SECDEF, and I hope he does well picking a successor to him. God Speed, Dr. Gates.

How do you think he'll do in his new job?

Is this thing winnable?

Or even "endable"?

And would you consider this a "step down" or demotion?