Coaching changes in the Big 12

I'm not sure... heres my take on the teams and coaches in the North...

Nebraska- Making big strides every year of the BC era and seems to be the team to beat for awhile

Kansas- A up and coming team with Mangino, will prolly never be a dominant team, but really improving to be a team that will make bowls most years

Kansas St.- I think Prince will run that program all the way to the bottom. The way he recruits getting players based completly off telling them they will play will cost them to have pissed off players all the time, Kansas St. is such a hard place to get players to go, Snyder deserves a lot of credit he was a special coach for them, Prince isn't.

Colorado- Let Hawkins get his players in and they could be a scary team in 2-3 years, but if we dont see improvements next year or the year after I think we can consider him a bust.

Iowa St- Depends who they get to be their coach, I think they will also be sort of middle of the pack North.

Mizzou- Probably the team with the brightest future in the North along with Nebraska. I dont think they will consistantly challenge for the North though.

I'm not sure... heres my take on the teams and coaches in the North...

Nebraska- Making big strides every year of the BC era and seems to be the team to beat for awhile

Kansas- A up and coming team with Mangino, will prolly never be a dominant team, but really improving to be a team that will make bowls most years

Kansas St.- I think Prince will run that program all the way to the bottom. The way he recruits getting players based completly off telling them they will play will cost them to have pissed off players all the time, Kansas St. is such a hard place to get players to go, Snyder deserves a lot of credit he was a special coach for them, Prince isn't.

Colorado- Let Hawkins get his players in and they could be a scary team in 2-3 years, but if we dont see improvements next year or the year after I think we can consider him a bust.

Iowa St- Depends who they get to be their coach, I think they will also be sort of middle of the pack North.

Mizzou- Probably the team with the brightest future in the North along with Nebraska. I dont think they will consistantly challenge for the North though.

I agree with you 100%, but I cant remember is Prince did anything at Virginia. Does anybody know?