You are all welcome!!!!

Washusker

We just need to finish games out. If we played the first half like we did the second, no one would be near us. There are a few other errors to work out, but this staff is a good one imo. The D played great in the 1st half, and even most of the 3rd, but laid multiple eggs in the 4th q. I love Callahan though, and am happy that he is our coach.

and it wasn't worth listening to on the radio.

If this game wasn't worth listening to than what game would be? I can not believe how many so called "fans" gave up on this game. Give me a break.

Well Billy C. led us to the North title something we hadn't done since 1999 so yes I do think he is the man for the job. Two more wins and we're BCS bound.

I think when it comes to Xs and Os, he can. When it comes to gameday coaching, he has a lot to learn.

If he loses the NFL mentality of "hanging around" and starts to unleash these kids, we'd be a helluva team. I think he'll learn alot during the off-season. I remember the years where TO was 9-3. BC get's 9 or 10 wins this season, he's okay in my book.

I left after A&M went ahead. I couldn't take it. Went to go work in the yard for a bit. Seems like my leaving was what we needed!!!

But seriously, does anyone really believe BC is the guy to take this team to a National Championship??

Really??

Man..I fell asleep at Halftime (long day..kids Soccer) listening to Radio upstairs..Then I woke up with 2-3 min. left..Sure wish I could've seen it.

As for Cally..I think he'd do better if we had playoffs..But we'll see.if he sticks around long enough to develop 4-5-year players and continues to learn..Shoot..Most all coaches look like idiots at least once a game... Oh Yeah..And maybe starts to have an undefeated season as a Team Goal. :woo

It's hard not to be optomistic for the long run.

***SNIP***

But seriously, does anyone really believe BC is the guy to take this team to a National Championship??

Really??

Actually, yes. Remember, we're in just the third year of probably as big an offensive change as a team can go through. We've seen improvement each year - record, road games, recruits, you name it. Our offensive line today started a junior, three sophmores, and a freshman. Our defense is injured and our secondary is poor - both of which are, and will be, corrected with more and better players on that side of the team.

I really can't fault Calahan's play calling, nor do I necessarily see a problem with Coz's game planning given the problems on the defensive side (injuries, poor-to-mediore defensive backs, lack of speed in most of the linebackers).

A National Championship takes more than a little luck. We will certainly need that along the way. But overall, I see improvement, and I don't see why Calahan can't do the job.

If this game wasn't worth listening to than what game would be? I can not believe how many so called "fans" gave up on this game. Give me a break.

Well Billy C. led us to the North title something we hadn't done since 1999 so yes I do think he is the man for the job. Two more wins and we're BCS bound.

I consider myself a true husker fan. However when we let them go on a 21-0 run to take the lead :steam ... I get a bit discouraged. Emotionally, I gave up on the the game... but I hung in there and watched the finale.

Really, BC&Co. have to get this 2nd half stuff figured out. Actually, I'm not sure if it's the 2nd half that's the problem or just mishandling big leads. One thing's for sure, we won't be a top 10 team until this and our secondary problems get sorted out. The secondary, I belive, will be sorted out next year... the other, I don't know. It could be something to do with NFL mentality that needs to be erased, or lack of in-game adjustments... or just a bad philosophy on maintaining leads. Whatever it is, needs to go bye-bye.

All that said, ZT showes some awesome poise on that last drive, and.. I hate to say it but, that ATM defender hitting him almost certainly cost them the game. Was going to be 4th and 15, while we are certainly capable of converting that.. with no timeouts to talk about it, it would have been very difficult. Moral of the story? We got damn lucky that our little 0-21 meltdown didn't cost us the game.

I think when it comes to Xs and Os, he can. When it comes to gameday coaching, he has a lot to learn.

If he loses the NFL mentality of "hanging around" and starts to unleash these kids, we'd be a helluva team. I think he'll learn alot during the off-season. I remember the years where TO was 9-3. BC get's 9 or 10 wins this season, he's okay in my book.

It looked liked Bill went for the kill on 4th and 6 inside the 20 to increase our lead in the first half...it just did not work. I think thats a pretty good sign that he is trying to put the game away. The D seems to have meltdowns in the second half for a variety of reasons such as talent and who knows what else. With the D giving back points in a hurry, the PERCEPTION is that Bill lets the opponent hang around.

I left after A&M went ahead. I couldn't take it. Went to go work in the yard for a bit. Seems like my leaving was what we needed!!!

Really??

Well, you picked A&M to win in the score prediction contest. That pretty much sealed a Cornhusker victory from my perspective. :thumbs

Callahan is a great coach and we will win a National Championship under him. But remember, this is only his third year and we have already won the Northern Division and quite possibly the conference title.

Besides, like I said, this is only his third year. Wait until he has another recruiting class or two underneath him. We are starting to get some great players but by looking at our injuries so far this season we still have questionable depth at spots.

That was a comment about Rose, not the game itself, EDITED - REMOVED PERSONAL ATTACK. Think before you post.

***SNIP***

Really??

Actually, yes. Remember, we're in just the third year of probably as big an offensive change as a team can go through. We've seen improvement each year - record, road games, recruits, you name it. Our offensive line today started a junior, three sophmores, and a freshman. Our defense is injured and our secondary is poor - both of which are, and will be, corrected with more and better players on that side of the team.

I really can't fault Calahan's play calling, nor do I necessarily see a problem with Coz's game planning given the problems on the defensive side (injuries, poor-to-mediore defensive backs, lack of speed in most of the linebackers).

A National Championship takes more than a little luck. We will certainly need that along the way. But overall, I see improvement, and I don't see why Calahan can't do the job.

I disagree, because it's not the actual play-calling, its the philosophy behind the playcalling and the way the team reacts to certain circumstances. Can a tiger change his stripes?? Perhaps, but not that often. So we'll see about him getting the job done.

Really??

Well, you picked A&M to win in the score prediction contest. That pretty much sealed a Cornhusker victory from my perspective. :thumbs

So, would you like me to pick the Huskers for last in the country next year??

Really??

Im sure you probably will anyway

Really??

Im sure you probably will anyway

:hmmm

Honestly....