WIN OUT!!!

melscott62

I have a feeling that we are seeing last year all over again. I think the moral boost from this game compounded with the extra rest from the week off is going to be huge. I look forward to the senoirs last game at lincoln, but I am really pumped about seeing arrowhead rocking. I'm calling it right now. 11-3!!

I think we can win out. If we can come from behind in a hostle enviornment like College Station we can certainly beat Colorado and win at Arrowhead. 11 - 3 with a BCS win. It's certainly possible.

Like they say though, "...one game at a time..." On paper at least we outmatch Colorado all the way up and down the depth chart. But they have been known to play us tough, no matter how weak their team play throughout the season.

I'm just glad we have a bye week. It's needed.

I was thinking the same thing. This season is a lot like last season. We had heartbreaking losses (Tech 05, Texas 06), disappointing losses (Kansas 05, Okie State 06), and huge comeback wins (KSU 05, aTm 06). Hopefully we kill Colorado like we did last year. Plus knock off two teams that we suppose to beat us like Michigan was suppose to last year.

My fear is that now that the B12N is locked, Cally will slough it against CU and CU will play their brains out. A loss against CU would be meaningless as would a win. I'll bet he'll have a simple game plan, stick to it, and just let what happens happens. He'll call a great game in the championship, I'm sure!

No, I'm not saying that we'll *lose* to CU... the chances of that seem slim at best... but if it does go awry, I don't think that BC will get too bent out of shape about it and will think about saving his players (why put Purify up in a potential back breaker for a meaningless game?) instead of the game.

Can/will I blame him? Nah, not really.

Good point. I think though that Cally realizes what beating sCUm means to all the fans so I doubt he'll let them beat us. I understand the concept of saving his big players, but I don't know if he'll do that or not.

Since you're 1 post away from 5000 at this point, I'll ask you a question:) : do you think of CU/NU as a rivalry? I'm sure that this has come up quite a lot. I try hard to not think of it that way because they have a high percentage of terrible fans. I think that they had a few good years, that's for sure... but... I don't know. You're right, I want to pound them just so they can know that they aren't on par with the huskers... Heh... you know, I think that with a real rival, you don't mind losing to them. I'd rather lose a good game with OU than CU, by far. I'd also rather see OU win a NT than CU... hmm... I wonder if there is some formula that could be worked out here ;)

Good point. I think though that Cally realizes what beating sCUm means to all the fans so I doubt he'll let them beat us. I understand the concept of saving his big players, but I don't know if he'll do that or not.

Since you're 1 post away from 5000 at this point, I'll ask you a question:) : do you think of CU/NU as a rivalry? I'm sure that this has come up quite a lot. I try hard to not think of it that way because they have a high percentage of terrible fans. I think that they had a few good years, that's for sure... but... I don't know. You're right, I want to pound them just so they can know that they aren't on par with the huskers... Heh... you know, I think that with a real rival, you don't mind losing to them. I'd rather lose a good game with OU than CU, by far. I'd also rather see OU win a NT than CU... hmm... I wonder if there is some formula that could be worked out here ;)

I have to say that whether we want to admit it or not that sCUm has become a rival in a way. It's not a good rivalry it's a hate rivalry. I'm talking about a hate so deep that you wish nothing but bad things for their team and their fans!!!! (made that politically correct so I wouldn't get yelled at by the mods :lol: ) However, OU is more of a respect rivalry and that has more history behind it. I don't think a lot of Husker fans hate OU......sure there are always some that do and that's fine.......it just seems there is so much bad blood between us and sCUm