Colorado

Hawkins: "the worst day as a buffalo is better than the best day as a husker"

Well, let's see that quote work out after the game, because it's going to be a bad day to be a Buffalo.

:thumbs smooth stuff hawkins up a hairball. you must really have a deathwish to say something so stupid and moranic. if i were callahan, i would have that quote up on the locker room bulletin board and on 3X5 cards inside each players helmets. then after the game pull them all out and give them one by one to hawkins up a lung cookie and tell him to f*ck off.

but that is just me

what an :asshat

Since we started playing Colorado in the day after Thanksgiving game (1996) Huskers are 7-3 with our losses in 01' 02' and 04'.....Not too bad most of their sucsses has come in the past 5 years and 2 of those years were "transition" years...I like our odds and expect a good showing from the BIG RED.

As we all know CU is going to put everything they've got into this game. That being said anything less than an all out slaughter of them at the hands of the Huskers should not be the goal. I will be happy if they are demoralized. It's time the Huskers prove the Hawkins and company that his statement is totally fantasy land. We need to give them something that makes them wish they had never seen or heard of a Husker before. I still remember the 63-36 loss when we were "manhandled" and it still does not sit well. I want single game records by Taylor, a top 10 all time rushing day by the running backs and a shut out. I want trick plays, I want domination and I want them to spend the entire game with that "deer in the headlights" look they so deserve. I want the entire fan base to leave thinking that they can NEVER beat this team. I want any thoughts they have of a Husker Buffalo to be destroyed. I am a bitter biter fan with a chip on his shoulder and a need for revenge. I want their children begin born knowing they can never beat us and I want the 0 and 5 record they had at the time Hawkins made his statement to seam like the absolute high point of thier season and to make them feel like that is their future. Yes, I am a bitter bitter fan. I want the defense to make them afraid to run through any hole that opens up and every reciever to hear footsteps as any ball comes their way. I want them scared and dominated.

Sadly, I don't think this is the year for it but I can still want it just the same.

As we all know CU is going to put everything they've got into this game. That being said anything less than an all out slaughter of them at the hands of the Huskers should not be the goal. I will be happy if they are demoralized. It's time the Huskers prove the Hawkins and company that his statement is totally fantasy land. We need to give them something that makes them wish they had never seen or heard of a Husker before. I still remember the 63-36 loss when we were "manhandled" and it still does not sit well. I want single game records by Taylor, a top 10 all time rushing day by the running backs and a shut out. I want trick plays, I want domination and I want them to spend the entire game with that "deer in the headlights" look they so deserve. I want the entire fan base to leave thinking that they can NEVER beat this team. I want any thoughts they have of a Husker Buffalo to be destroyed. I am a bitter biter fan with a chip on his shoulder and a need for revenge. I want their children begin born knowing they can never beat us and I want the 0 and 5 record they had at the time Hawkins made his statement to seam like the absolute high point of thier season and to make them feel like that is their future. Yes, I am a bitter bitter fan. I want the defense to make them afraid to run through any hole that opens up and every reciever to hear footsteps as any ball comes their way. I want them scared and dominated.

Sadly, I don't think this is the year for it but I can still want it just the same.

I'm gunna go ahead and say....I feel the same way!!!

Die sCUm!!!!!! :bluffs

Your rage in this post is commendable.

MAN LAW!!

Oops, wrong thread . . .

This post should be hung on the wall!!!! :clap

This post should be hung on the wall!!!! :clap

:yeah

i just hope that we beat the holy hell out of the those dam puffaloes they dont even deserve to play on Tom Osborne field!!! I hope that we break every dam bone in their bodies hit'em sooooo hard that snot bubbles come out their nose and that their moms start to cry from the pain that they feel. I want nebraska to pile on the points against these's pukes, bum's, dirtbags, sh*t heads, and must of all scums. And we will show them that anyday is better to be a HUSKER!!! than a dam puffaloe