Callahan Class

I think it was completely classy for BC to get Glenn in the game in quality time with all of his family and friends in the stadium. I'm sure he has winning the game first and foremost in his mind, but he just as easily could have had B-Jax score those first two TD's. Maybe not the 2nd one because Glenn ran like a Mack Truck on that TD. Kudos to Billy C for getting Glenn some much-deserved P.T.

Glenn made the most of his opportunity and made some damn fine runs. Wilson did fine with what he was given as well. Holy crap Marlon Lucky is fast! When he caught that swing pass in the 2nd and took off, I could not believe that burst. It seems like Jackson was featured a little less this game than the last couple.

That was a great play call on Glenn's second score. Third and goal from the six and he calls a run play for the Mack truck. I kind of felt sorry for that DB that got ran over. He had no chance on stopping Cody. He was on a mission when he heard his number called.

That run was awesome! He bulled over that DB.

Somewhat off topic, but who is going to be our Fullback next year? Isn't Dane Todd a Senior? Would Glenn be considered in the running for the FB position with his toughness?