Alright call me shallow or whatever and the fact that I grade the success of my life on what my status on a message board is rather sad, but I just went over 5000 posts and it still has me at Head Coach!!!! WTF!!!! Your telling me that me looking forward to getting 5001 posts was all for nothing!!!! Come on that's like teasing a fat kid with a candy bar and then not giving it to him!!!! :angry:

hey schmuck i included myself as having a long way to go. but you still want to call me a jerk.

since nobody wants to get into a smackdown with us, maybe we should get one started amongst ourselves. kind of an invitational smackdown, and if someone joins in that was not invited then we unlease on them for awhile

thouhgts?????

Alright call me shallow or whatever and the fact that I grade the success of my life on what my status on a message board is rather sad, but I just went over 5000 posts and it still has me at Head Coach!!!! WTF!!!! Your telling me that me looking forward to getting 5001 posts was all for nothing!!!! Come on that's like teasing a fat kid with a candy bar and then not giving it to him!!!! :angry:

:lol: Sorry fatboy. Ok, u ask and u shall receive. Congrats Bobfather!

i think it has to be 5000 intelligent posts.........and if that is the case the you are way off.........along with alot of us

Sorry BRI, but SpongeRob's zinger was hilarious!!!! !!! Congrats on making it to 5000 "Bobfather". I think I'm still in "waterboy" status. But hey, it's some high quality H2O! :thumbs