Larry the Cable Guy's picks

WHY? because he picked on rosie <_<

no, mainly because I don't like his comedy.

I just don't sit well with the white trash humor...but that's just me.

the "Git R done" phrase annoys me.

is the real reason you dont like his humor because it hits way to close to home for you?

I denounce Lary the Cable Guy and all of his works.

then i guess you denounce the expansion project at Memorial Stadium, right? like it was said before i am sure that he put up some cash towards it along with the skybox that he owns.

is the real reason you dont like his humor because it hits way to close to home for you?

then i guess you denounce the expansion project at Memorial Stadium, right? like it was said before i am sure that he put up some cash towards it along with the skybox that he owns.

Yes, I hate the new expansion. I wish that fewer people could see the games live. In fact, I had hoped that they would cut the top third of the stadium off and lower the capacity to around 50 thousand. Unfortunately, Larry the Cable Guy *may have* paid for some portion of the expansion smashing my dreams forever; then again, maybe he didn't. Are you sure because you know or because you feel it in your heart? Even if you're right, that wouldn't make him funny.

hahah...far from it. In fact I'm dreading driving down to a small town in MO this week to visit family. Call me a rich, Johnson Country brat I guess. :lol:

I'm not really a fan of any of the Blue Collar comedy group.....except....Ron White. I think he's funny. And I like his drinking/smoking on stage. A glass of scotch goes with anything.

Yes, I hate the new expansion. I wish that fewer people could see the games live. In fact, I had hoped that they would cut the top third of the stadium off and lower the capacity to around 50 thousand. Unfortunately, Larry the Cable Guy *may have* paid for some portion of the expansion smashing my dreams forever; then again, maybe he didn't. Are you sure because you know or because you feel it in your heart? Even if you're right, that wouldn't make him funny.

:wtf

:rollin