Husker Man Laws

You son needs to witness a Husker game by the time he is 10.

MAN LAW

You need to identify the 22 starters for the Huskers.

MAN LAW

Never purchase goods or services (including gas or beer) in Boulder, Manhattan, or Columbia.

MAN LAW

Need to attend at least one Husker game a year, unless you are serving this country overseas.

MAN LAW

:bonez:bonez:bonez

• Fire 1

If you claim yourself to be a Husker fan and are seen wearing at Texas hat (or any other school's hat) you are subject to 10 kicks to the nuts. :nutz

MAN LAW!

But what if I'm an Aggie and a Husker Fan? I don't WANNA get kicked in the boys!

Don't let anyone see you wearing an aggie hat..... :lol:

Plus I shoulda just directed it toward the Texas hat, It seems like everyone effin' has one these days :steam

If you claim yourself to be a Husker fan and are seen wearing at Texas hat (or any other school's hat) you are subject to 10 kicks to the nuts. :nutz

MAN LAW!

But what if I'm an Aggie and a Husker Fan? I don't WANNA get kicked in the boys!

Don't let anyone see you wearing an aggie hat..... :lol:

Plus I shoulda just directed it toward the Texas hat, It seems like everyone effin' has one these days :steam

Damn t-shirt sips. Pisses us (all Aggies) off. Everyone loves the whorns for some stupid reason or other.