Go Sooners?

huskerguy

I want to play the best team available. If OU beats OSU (hopefully soundly), then OU is the best team available; better then a Texas team that comes off of two loses. Nobody is going to give us any respect for winning the Big 12 if we beat a McCoyless Texas team that has two (well after us, three) consecutive losses.

exactly my point...we get no where beating a crappy, losing Texas team. You want to get back to the "spotlight" ...you want "respect" on ESPN gameday and lots of highlights that everyone on here complains about, then NU needs to beat a very good team. And right now in the BIg 12, OU is all we got.

i think texas would be a little bit more pissed off that they have lost two games and the fact that mack brown would have them ready for the championship game as well. also we would trouble covering sweed and i dont think it would be better this time as jones and grixby would still have problems with him.

the only thing that scares me about oklahoma is their running backs all look good so far against oklahoma state and thats without adrian peterson. although i would rather play against good running backs then good recievers since our secondary isnt as good.

i think texas would be a little bit more pissed off that they have lost two games and the fact that mack brown would have them ready for the championship game as well. also we would trouble covering sweed and i dont think it would be better this time as jones and grixby would still have problems with him.

the only thing that scares me about oklahoma is their running backs all look good so far against oklahoma state and thats without adrian peterson. although i would rather play against good running backs then good recievers since our secondary isnt as good.

Yes, but we need to learn how to tackle those good running backs.............

Don't want to be negative but I think you guys are all wearing rose colored glasses.

This team is not BCS caliber yet, can't tackle, can't cover recievers, can't get consistent playcalling and execution from the offense. Yet we are a 9-3 team which speaks to what Coach C has done but I think were still a season or two away.