I think I would have too...........you would figure that it would be able to kick the spider and scorpion's a$$es.....on a side note just to say how freaky this damn things are, if you count it's legs it has 10 most spiders (that I know of) have 8!!!

I have a picture of one on my shoulder that I was going to put in the other thread but it is to large. I am working on shrinking the size so maybe it will work the next time.

I think I would have too...........you would figure that it would be able to kick the spider and scorpion's a$$es.....on a side note just to say how freaky this damn things are, if you count it's legs it has 10 most spiders (that I know of) have 8!!!

I have a picture of one on my shoulder that I was going to put in the other thread but it is to large. I am working on shrinking the size so maybe it will work the next time.

No way that's way to close for me!!!

cowards, all of you LOL

no way would i ever put a spider on me on purpose. i was in Honduras back in the late 80's and was setting up a hammock. i laid down in it and felt something drop on my chest. i looked down and it was a tarantula about the size of your hand. i was like Bobby Brady in that Hawaii episode. (all of you old f'ers know what i am talking about)

I think I'd be freaking out a little bit. UNO & Rob, are those camel spiders quick & aggressive? Passive?

As for the bet, I would of dropped my money on the Scorpion King.

They are very fast, at night in the tent if you here a clicking noise it is probably a camel spide walking across the floor, as for agressive I have not heard of anyone at my camp being bit by one. Rumor has it when they do bite they inject a novacain like substance and you cannot feel the bites. Kind of freaky.

I think I'd be freaking out a little bit. UNO & Rob, are those camel spiders quick & aggressive? Passive?

As for the bet, I would of dropped my money on the Scorpion King.

They are very fast, at night in the tent if you here a clicking noise it is probably a camel spide walking across the floor, as for agressive I have not heard of anyone at my camp being bit by one. Rumor has it when they do bite they inject a novacain like substance and you cannot feel the bites. Kind of freaky.

Great now I'm going to be hearing sh#t for the rest of the night!!!!