Arrowhead

np_husker

Does anyone know if the seats in Arrowhead have backs on them or are the like the seats at Memorial Stadium? If the seats don't have backs, does anyone know if seats can be purchased/rented?

Yes, the seats have backs on them. That's why their stadium doesn't seat that many people.

PS: I just found out today that I'll be going to see our beloved huskers bring home a Big 12 championship this weekend!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

i dont know what you guys are talking about... im not going to need a seat warmer because im going to be standing the whole damn game yelling my ass off... have u guys ever been to a cheifs those games are sooooo damn loud we need to do just the game... HUSKER POWER!!!

i dont know what you guys are talking about... im not going to need a seat warmer because im going to be standing the whole damn game yelling my ass off... have u guys ever been to a cheifs those games are sooooo damn loud we need to do just the game... HUSKER POWER!!!

He's right...that place gets rockin' for Chiefs games. Let's make the city of KC think the Chiefs are playing in the super bowl! BE RED, BE LOUD! GBR

He's right...that place gets rockin' for Chiefs games. Let's make the city of KC think the Chiefs are playing in the super bowl! BE RED, BE LOUD! GBR

you know, I've only been to once Chiefs game, a couple years ago (Christmas game)....and I found it to be quite disappointing.

Maybe I'm just a terrible KC fan who can't get into the Chiefs, but I feel that Memorial Stadium is SO much more intense and louder than Arrowhead.....but that's just my opinion.

But you're right....I'm standing the entire time! And screaming my lungs off with "Husker Power" with everyone else.

Does anyone know if the seats in Arrowhead have backs on them or are the like the seats at Memorial Stadium? If the seats don't have backs, does anyone know if seats can be purchased/rented?

The seatbacks are also hollow, you can bang on them for additional noise.

lol this is true... i went to the chiefs bengals game and i noticed that alot of the fans were banging on the seats... obviously cause everyone was standing up...so if u could bang on the seats haha