Grixby owes OU some cash.....

HSKRNOKC

He may be a good athlete but that obviously doesn't make up for his size. It does little good to have a vertical jump of 40 inches if you can't be in position to take advantage of it. He is so small he has trouble tackling WRs, TEs, RBs, well basically everybody. For some reason his play reminds me of years ago watching professional wrestling when they had handicap matches of one guy against a bunch of midgets. Even a band of little people was no match for the bigger guy. Grixby against anyone is a mismatch that does not favor Nebraska.

Yea Grixby was picked on all night. And I know Grixby isnt the best DB, but that Kelly was pushing off all fricken night. Not that I'm using this as an excuse for us losing. Most of them, yea, probably shouldnt of been called and they werent. But there were a couple that definately should have, like in the post above.....Kelly's hand was on top of Grixby's helmet......how do u not call that???

Ok now I'm sounding like a whiny little b*tch.....I'm going to shut up now.......sorry to anyone who reads this post for wasting their time......I hate myself....... :nutz

Yea Grixby was picked on all night. And I know Grixby isnt the best DB, but that Kelly was pushing off all fricken night. Not that I'm using this as an excuse for us losing. Most of them, yea, probably shouldnt of been called and they werent. But there were a couple that definately should have, like in the post above.....Kelly's hand was on top of Grixby's helmet......how do u not call that???

Ok now I'm sounding like a whiny little b*tch.....I'm going to shut up now.......sorry to anyone who reads this post for wasting their time......I hate myself....... :nutz

Well Grixby got away with a lot of shirt tugging or as I like to call it "Oh sh#t he just got by me AGAIN!!!". But you have to admit he has been overmatched by even the sub par WR's this year.

Well Grixby got away with a lot of shirt tugging or as I like to call it "Oh sh#t he just got by me AGAIN!!!". But you have to admit he has been overmatched by even the sub par WR's this year.

YEP!

Grixby did not have that bad of coverage tonight. Thompson threw some pretty good passes where only his recievers could catch the pass. I know he got burned on the double move, but on most of those passes that his man caught, he was right there to tackle his man once he caught the pass.

Oh I am not saying he didn't try...He tried his damndest tonight....There's no making up a miss matched size advantage...I guess I am being too hard on the kid....Chalk it up as frustration! ;)

YEP!

Ok yea....you're right......he did get away with alot too.

I'm just trying really hard to be a crybaby like Steve Spurrier (or Bob Stoops).....I love those guys!!! :sarcasm

Grixby did not have that bad of coverage tonight. Thompson threw some pretty good passes where only his recievers could catch the pass. I know he got burned on the double move, but on most of those passes that his man caught, he was right there to tackle his man once he caught the pass.

There's no making up a miss matched size advantage...

Thats why you dont have a 5'9 go up against a 6'4 guys.