Grixby owes OU some cash.....

HSKRNOKC

Grixby did not have that bad of coverage tonight. Thompson threw some pretty good passes where only his recievers could catch the pass. I know he got burned on the double move, but on most of those passes that his man caught, he was right there to tackle his man once he caught the pass.

He did have some good coverage. He played well, but Thompson couldn't miss. You can't cover everything perfect.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

You have to be joking, right?

Grixby is like the little neighborhood kid that wants to play with the big boys. Playing with the competion makes him better but he can't make up for his size. And he's not gonna grow up to get any bigger.

His stellar 1 yd punt return average impressed me none either.

Grixby is not to blame. Its the damn scheme. What corner do you know that can line up 8 yrds off the Wr and then cover an out route against arguably a lightning fast WR?

On the long TD pass to Kelly I dont get why there is saftey help on a damn TE and not on 5 9 on lightning 6 4.

Also the last TD scored on Grixby Kelly got away with a lot of pushing. He had both hands on Grixbys hat to gain seperation.

It was the same play that kept burning our secondary. The quick outs and we made no adjustments to them.

We just got out played, out coached, and out schemed.

Not to mention we lost this game because the offense plain sucked. We should have outscored OU.

I agree with this guy, it has to be the defensive scheme because the secondary was our weakness all season due to the 5 yard gap they would give the wideouts. The tackling has also been weak this season. What happened to the good old days when our DBs and Safetys would knock heads off when they came across the middle.

Grixby is not to blame. Its the damn scheme. What corner do you know that can line up 8 yrds off the Wr and then cover an out route against arguably a lightning fast WR?

On the long TD pass to Kelly I dont get why there is saftey help on a damn TE and not on 5 9 on lightning 6 4.

Did you happen to notice on that play that Grixby was playing "up" on Kelly, maybe 3 yards off the line. Just curious if anyone saw how that turned out. :thumbs

Did you happen to notice on that play that Grixby was playing "up" on Kelly, maybe 3 yards off the line. Just curious if anyone saw how that turned out. :thumbs

OMG HE NEEDS TO BE UP ON HIM!!111!

It's funny how many Nebraskans know how to play corner.