Grixby owes OU some cash.....

HSKRNOKC

It was the same play that kept burning our secondary. The quick outs and we made no adjustments to them.

What do you suggest??????????????

Play tight....go nickel....good then we'd all complain about how were getting burned.

OU's a great team......how many mistakes did there team make....how many turnovers?????????

Grixby did not have that bad of coverage tonight. Thompson threw some pretty good passes where only his recievers could catch the pass. I know he got burned on the double move, but on most of those passes that his man caught, he was right there to tackle his man once he caught the pass.

He did have some good coverage. He played well, but Thompson couldn't miss. You can't cover everything perfect.

This game just showed that we are still amongst the "have-nots" of college football. The reason those looked like Offensive PI (and a couple probably were) is because our DB's are undersized. As much as I hate to say it, Grixby played pretty damn good in the press coverage we haven't used much, if at all, all year...he is just undersized! Anyways, I'm not going to be the guy that comes on here after a loss and continually tells us all our shortcomings....I like our chances in the Cotton Bowl and especially next season!!! I just hope Keller is up to the task and that we get a great high school QB recruit, because Zach unfortunately reminded us all last night how crucial the QB role is in the WCO!!!

Hope everyone can make it down here to sunny Texas for the Cotton Bowl, because us Texans for the Huskers will be out in full force...

GO BIG RED!!!

Grixby did not have that bad of coverage tonight. Thompson threw some pretty good passes where only his recievers could catch the pass. I know he got burned on the double move, but on most of those passes that his man caught, he was right there to tackle his man once he caught the pass.

Oh I am not saying he didn't try...He tried his damndest tonight....There's no making up a miss matched size advantage...I guess I am being too hard on the kid....Chalk it up as frustration! ;)

Grixby tries hard. He is just not that good. I really don't think it would make a difference if he was 6'1", he just can't cover. He may me a great kid, but I know many great kids that aren't good at football.

Yea Grixby was picked on all night. And I know Grixby isnt the best DB, but that Kelly was pushing off all fricken night. Not that I'm using this as an excuse for us losing. Most of them, yea, probably shouldnt of been called and they werent. But there were a couple that definately should have, like in the post above.....Kelly's hand was on top of Grixby's helmet......how do u not call that???

Ok now I'm sounding like a whiny little b*tch.....I'm going to shut up now.......sorry to anyone who reads this post for wasting their time......I hate myself....... :nutz

Dont worry... I hate you too. :D:wasted Just kidding bro! I thought your comment was hilarious!

The Grixby thing is not a new development. We've seen it all season, and last season too. It is difficult to watch. Next season there should be some competition for the spot (hopefully).

Hey I agree. I was pointing out the fact that on that 99 yard drive that iced it. They threw to his side every single time they threw. Heck about 85% of the throws went his way because they knew that they could exploit his size with taller receivers.

The guy has heart , no doubt. He just cant get it done.

Put Thenarse or Culbert in. This late in the season no one is a freshman any more figuratively.

They have been here for close to one whole season.

IMO they CANT do any worse.

Common sense tells you that even when you are in position that if your giving up 7or 8 inches that you cant defend the throw. Thompson threw behind his receivers a couple times against Grix with success. The other times he put it up higher than Grix could get.

I dont want to trash his heart. His size absolutely killed his play all season.

Ou had an inpenetrable gameplan theory of "when we absolutely need yards, let's rape Grix. "

Their entire offense was Kelly torching him. The guy makes Pat Ricketts look like Champ Bailey. Bowman needs to recover next yeay so Grix can fetch water for the younger, taller, skilled DB's that I pray are coming

Ou had an inpenetrable gameplan theory of "when we absolutely need yards, let's rape Grix. "

Their entire offense was Kelly torching him. The guy makes Pat Ricketts look like Champ Bailey. Bowman needs to recover next yeay so Grix can fetch water for the younger, taller, skilled DB's that I pray are coming

If I were going up against Nebraska, I would go at Grixby all night. Throw short (for he plays 10 yards off the receiver) until he lines up closer, then throw long over his head.

If I were going up against Nebraska, I would go at Grixby all night. Throw short (for he plays 10 yards off the receiver) until he lines up closer, then throw long over his head.

He's our biggest weakness on defense. And I'm sure Callahan and Coz know this as well. I certainly don't understand why some of our younger players have not seen more action. Unless they as well are not what we expected. And if that's the case we are in big trouble.