Grixby owes OU some cash.....

HSKRNOKC

God bless Grixby's heart. If we could only make him about 5 inches taller. NU was the Purify fumble and an out an up by Kelly from being 7-7. Add to that, the complete meltdown by the offense in OU territory, and we should have beat them. Oh well, growing pains, OU is good, congrats to them, just wish they didn't get screwed in Oregon and would probably be playing for the title.

Thank you there are actually somepepole that feel the same way that i do. Ya know when you coach basketball or anyothere sport if there is a person that is no playing up to certain standards. You know what happens to them THEY RIDE THE BENCH!!!!!!!, then you know what else happens they put in someone who can actually do the job that needs to be done. i belive that majority of thompsons passes went to the side of the field that grixby was on. he was beat all day long he scored upon twice. So theres noway in HELL!!!! that major culbert or ricky thernarse are worse in anyway than grixby

no big surprise here...we knew going into the season that grix was too small/short to man up against the good wideouts we would see...and the other guys were either inexperienced or upstarts forced to play as DB's...........this was a simple case of just being out manned.

offensively, we obviously had trouble throwing the ball...cudos to the OU defense and Thompson(a very good athlete). all in all, we just got beat by better athletes, nothing to be embarassed by.......

hunter

Grixby is not to blame. Its the damn scheme. What corner do you know that can line up 8 yrds off the Wr and then cover an out route against arguably a lightning fast WR?

On the long TD pass to Kelly I dont get why there is saftey help on a damn TE and not on 5 9 on lightning 6 4.

Also the last TD scored on Grixby Kelly got away with a lot of pushing. He had both hands on Grixbys hat to gain seperation.

It was the same play that kept burning our secondary. The quick outs and we made no adjustments to them.

We just got out played, out coached, and out schemed.

Not to mention we lost this game because the offense plain sucked. We should have outscored OU.

Whats worse is we have offer his brother a full ride also what a joke. The kid is a loose canon at Central and did not even make All State. Replace Grixby! How many passes has he actually defended this year. We need serious help in the defensive backfield and the first thing we should do is find a plave on the bench for Grixby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His play make me sick to my stomach! And now we waste another scholorship on his brother what a joke!!!!