Well we're movin on up!

(Movin on up) Sorry bout The Jeffersons reference , but I feel we are still headed in the right direction. We arent a great team yet , but we are still the Huskers. BC is on the right track. We waited 22 years for an NC between 72 and 94. Lets give BC a chance. I was a doubter at first , but I like what he is doing. I think we will see an NC within this decade. :bonez

(Movin on up) Sorry bout The Jeffersons reference , but I feel we are still headed in the right direction. We arent a great team yet , but we are still the Huskers. BC is on the right track. We waited 22 years for an NC between 72 and 94. Lets give BC a chance. I was a doubter at first , but I like what he is doing. I think we will see an NC within this decade. :bonez

I think we have an excellent post here. Without Callahan were in trouble. Callahan will stick with his coaches just as Osborne stuck with his, especially McBride.

Weakest Big XII ever? roflmao...please...

This conference is not weak just because there is no elite team that is a national title contender. How many years was it Nebraska and Oklahoma ONLY that were any good, and nearly every other team in the conference was complete crap? You think having a couple elite teams and the rest crap teams makes for a good conference?? :rollin

The Big XII is full of teams that are dangerous and on their way up. Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas (hard to say if they're really on their way up, but they are consistently dangerous), Kansas, Kstate, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Missouri, Oklahoma State, etc. All of these teams have won some big games and proven they can play with almost anyone they come across, even if their level of play isn't consistently that high. They are decent teams and play tough games.

The Big XII weak? Good lord... You must not be watching the same college football season I have been. No elite, national title teams does not make for a weak conference.

You cant look at the record this year that dosnt mean anything. Its how we played and if it werent for a couple bad plays we could have 1 loss and be playing for a national championship. We have made it so far and we are a couple bad plays from a national championship. IDK how you can say this conference is weak, Oklahoma should have a shot at the national championship right now. Next year is going to be great if we can execute. :restore

Yes, we did have 4 losses this year, same as last year. No doubt about that. But what I saw this year is a team that was becoming more confident in this new style, and that was good to see. The Husker's goal was to win the North, play for the conf. title, and they did exactly that. To lose 4 times in a year does sting, but I am proud of the guys and for playing for the Big 12 title.

I'm sorry, but I don't see that we are even close to being back. We won a very weak division of a weak conference. We used numerous "special" plays to beat a terrible Colorado team and then turned around and did nothing against Oklahoma.

This is not Husker football and we certainly aren't back.