You'll Never Guess........

Thank GAWD it aint Mushberger. :)

:yeah

Pat is a bumbling idiot though. I remember watching the last couple of years that Madden and him were announcing and he seemed like he was a couple of games back each week. Maybe with the time off he is rested and will be able to complete a sentence and have it make sense at the same time without making himself sound like a moron.

Anything is better is Pussburger!!!!!

Pat is a bumbling idiot though. I remember watching the last couple of years that Madden and him were announcing and he seemed like he was a couple of games back each week. Maybe with the time off he is rested and will be able to complete a sentence and have it make sense at the same time without making himself sound like a moron.

:yeah:yeah

Pat wont even know what state he is in.

:yeah:yeah

Pat wont even know what state he is in.

Don't be so sure. Summerall had a drinking problem, and he's admitted that it affected his announcing. He's subsequently sobered up. If he has, and assuming that was the only problem, he's a great announcer.