New Miami Coach??

OKCHusker

Considering where Leach would be coming from, landing the Miami job would be a step up for him IMO. He'd go from a low profile team from a high profile conference to a high profile team in a high profile conference. And I wouldn't think Leach is making all that much money at Tech either :dunno

Coker made $1.8 million this year and Leach made $1.6 million. They would have to promise him a huge facilities upgrade because Miami has some of the worst in the country.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Not according to them...

TardPower

"Let's get is together Red Raiders we are going to the Insight.com Bowl here. We need to be focused and at our best to face the 6-6 Gophers. This is a Bigtime Bowl game that we need to be proud to be in.

Leach might leave but this is Texas Tech, we can replace him with anyone in the country."

For some reason, the word "delusional" comes to mind...

I am not sure why he would want to leave. IMO, Miami is a step down. Sure, going to Miami will give more notority but with it comes bigger headaches. At Tech, he could lose a few games and still be loved, at Miami, lose a few and your job is in jepordy. I think he will have a time getting control of the players at Miami as well. I don't think Coker ever laid down the law there with his players and the university sent the wrong message with the one game only supension after their big brawl. That sent the its alright do do as you please and embarass the school message....we will do nothing. I wish him the best if he goes.