New Poll on ESPN

95 Nebraska probably won't win because of the East coast bias. It'll probably be some B.S. like Michigan or Notre Dame or maybe even 05 Texas cause thats fresh in everyones minds.

I couldn't agree more. The freshness of Texas and USC are going to be on everyones minds. People not in Nebraska probally didn't even know that Nebraska won in 95.

I couldn't agree more. The freshness of Texas and USC are going to be on everyones minds. People not in Nebraska probally didn't even know that Nebraska won in 95.

yep.

I had a discussion this year with a good friend of mine who went to Florida. Of course she's rubbing it in my face they're going to the NC. I pointed out that every team has it's down years and she said "Yeah, but who's Nebraska?! They're not even ranked!" (this was back when we weren't this year).

She honestly didn't know anything about the program. So I explained to her that in the 90's Nebraska was considered THE staple of college football. And of course pointed out that the last time we played Florida we creamed 'em. Then I went on to point out the national championships, the Heisman winners, and the 800 wins.

Got it!!!! :w00t

I love how under "weaknesses" they put our pass defense......remind me again what happened in the Fiesta Bowl??

And punting game, WTF? If you don't ever use your punter, how can that be a weakness?

Yea, and if I remember correctly during the Fiesta Bowl (I cant remember the name of our punter) but when he punted the first time in that game the announcers said that it was his FIRST PUNT ALL SEASON. I dont even know why we needed a punter... :)

I loved how Kirk Herbstreit and Mark May were so visibly distraught after Nebraska 71 and 95 moved into the championship game. They get to give their opinions all days, this was America voting! It gets really old having two of the main college football analyst on ESPN spewing anti-Husker rhetoric. I miss Trev balancing these two knuckleheads out. My Christmas wish list:

1. A New Non-Bias Sporting Network

2. To go back in time to watch Herbstreit's mediocre Buckeye team play the Huskers. Maybe then he would have some respect!

3. Herbstreit gets fired from ESPN and gets hired to be the Brutus Buckeye mascot

Husker Rob I didn't record it, but I really wish I would have. It deserves to be with all the rest of my Husker highlight videos. I did find a condensed version of the show at

. It makes me laugh and get pissed off all at the same time. We should all pitch in and send Mark May and Kirk Herbstreit a box of Kleenex they can share, courtesy of all the Husker fans! Husker Rob thanks for serving and stay safe in Iraq.

i thought Holtz was gonna kick herbie's ass. It was awesome. Corso saying "you lost, it's over. Get over it," was the funniest thing all night. I replayed that fight about 5 times.

best exchange...

kirk: "Did '71 Nebraska ever throw the football?"

lou: "THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO! THEY RAN THE OPTION!"

I found the address to ESPN on a website where you can send their commentators letters. I am going to drop a couple of boxes of Kleenex in the mail for May and Herbstreit tomorrow, courtesy of Nebraska Fans. I should put a couple of pacifiers in the boxes as well for those crying babies. I think it would be funny if they got inundated with these types of gifts for their bias opinions!

COMMENTATOR ADDRESSES

Our commentators don't have public e-mail addresses, but will be happy to accept a letter or a postcard sent to them at the address below:

ESPN

Attn:

ESPN Plaza

Bristol, CT 06010